Roaming

Roaming,

Definition of Roaming:

1. Use a cell phone outside of your calling range. Although incoming calls may be free (received from callers), outgoing calls are usually more expensive when roaming.

Synonyms of Roaming

Divagation, Nomadic, Landloping, Ramble, Migratory, Gypsyish, Floating, Drifting, Discursive, Meandering, Itineracy, Vagabondia, Vagrant, Vagabond, Straggling, Migrational, Circumforaneous, Hoboism, Vagabondage, Vagabondism, Errantry, Straying, Rove, Transient, Wandering, Bumming, Pererration, Footloose, Shifting, Footloose and fancy-free, Roving, Discursion, Errant, Rambling, Nomadism, Roam, Gadding, Transitory, Wayfaring, Vagrancy, Wanderjahr, Afoot and lighthearted, Strolling, Ranging, Traipsing, Nomad, Flitting, Transmigratory, Fugitive, Wanderlust, Divagatory, Peregrination, Itinerancy, Gypsy-like

How to use Roaming in a sentence?

1. When I received my mobile phone bill, I was shocked and doubled the amount compared to the previous month. I called the operator and found out that all the calls I had received from my sister's house since I left were out of reach.
  2. Whenever you travel, make sure you know your roaming costs to avoid charges.
  3. My friend called me outside his apartment, walking down the hall, laughing and saying hello.

Meaning of Roaming & Roaming Definition

Roaming,

How To Define Roaming?

Definition of Roaming: A service that allows a person to connect to the Internet or use their mobile phone while traveling.

Meanings of Roaming

1. It is common practice to use cell phones on the networks of other operators abroad.

2. Move aimlessly or non-systemically, especially in large areas.

Sentences of Roaming

1. EU officials cut roaming fees for businesses

Synonyms of Roaming

prodigal , peripatetic , vagarious , ambulatory , wandering , roving , migratory , meandering , discursive , nomadic , vagrant , perambulatory , itinerant

Roaming,

Roaming Meanings:

1. A service that allows a person to connect to the Internet or use their cell phone while traveling.

Meanings of Roaming

1. Move aimlessly or haphazardly, especially over a large area.

2. Usually the practice of using a cell phone on another operator's network abroad.

3. Walking or traveling aimlessly or haphazardly, especially over a large area.

4. Phone use on another operator's network, usually abroad.

Sentences of Roaming

1. Herd of wild deer

2. EU officials have reduced roaming fees for businesses.

3. The Tigers have traveled to most of Asia.

4. Orange now allows mobile users to travel to the United States with usage-based payments.

Roaming,

What Does Roaming Mean?

1. You can define Roaming as, A service that allows a person to connect to the Internet or use a cell phone while traveling.

Meanings of Roaming

1. The practice of using cell phones on another operator's network, usually abroad.

2. Moving or traveling without purpose or without order, especially in a large area.

3. Using a cell phone on another operator's network, usually abroad.

Sentences of Roaming

1. The Tigers have mostly traveled to Asia.

2. Orange now allows mobile users to travel to the United States with prepaid payments.

Roaming

The ability of a mobile user to access mobile services outside of the home network. These include automatic roaming between GSM networks, SIM-based roaming where the user replaces the SIM card with a mobile phone from another network, or inter-tech roaming (for example, between a WCDMA network and another operator's GSM network). Roaming is possible both at home and abroad. In the context of WLAN, roaming occurs when a mobile device disconnects from one access point and then reconnects to a new access point.