Revised Personal Statement

Revised personal statement? 3

I received an email from the admissions team today in which I applied. The email asked if I could send them a revised personal statement so they could process my request later. I submitted a personal statement with my uCAS application and received an offer from another university. What do you mean by a revised personal statement? what I have to do ?

A request for a personal opinion review is a red flag ... This usually means that we are reviewing our request and we want to make sure that somehow you make the final decision. Can do Clearly, a common concern is whether potential candidates can meet the basic written requirements and standards. You should immediately prepare a new statement ... Do not question your right to make such a request. 2. Send your draft to someone you trust (consultant, former teacher, professional acquaintance, etc.) to review and rewrite it. Correct spelling, spelling, grammar, etc. Report all edits and corrections, make 3 copies, save one and send the new one to the desired school. Note: Answer any questions you find interesting in your new statement, for example: Are you interested in a career in the public service, are you in the technical profession, or are you interested in social science research? Are there

Most schools want a mix of students interested in different professions. So try to make it clear that your education is purposeful. And never mind that just because you've applied to another school, you can treat each of them with contempt ... You all know, you can use this app. On the other hand can be suspended from educational opportunities! !! (This is the case that I accepted!) The best of me!