Rever De Son Ex

Rever De Son Ex

What does it mean to dream of an ex-pregnant ...?

No need to comment. You too may suffer from this relationship disorder. Acknowledge that you care about them, building a life together is not a weakness but an incompatibility. Who knows if this dream will help you see the possibility of rebuilding.

Hello, does dreaming about your pregnant wife or ex-wife mean conflict in a partner (all sorts of conflicts), even separately, is it happening right now? I can't help you now, there may be dissatisfaction in your life because you keep thinking, you can't move forward positively.

have nice day

it is a :)*

She is pregnant with me !! So please !!

Your past means something to you, like a new project in your life or it is your symbol, it will make a big difference.

Rever De Son Ex

Rever De Son Ex

They seem to have regretted what they did not do together. The child is not just a symbol of a child, but a symbol of a joint project.

Lex is pregnant with her ex

absent !!

Rever De Son Ex

Rever De Son Ex

Dreaming of a pregnant ex, what does it mean ...? Û”

In my dream we met again after many months of silence, I found her with a round belly, five months pregnant. Knowing that she has no children, that I have no news anymore and that we haven't seen each other for 3 months, why this dream? I still think about it and read that it can mean a feeling of dissatisfaction in my life right now. Is there an explanation?

update

William you must learn to read, I did not write this ...

There is no need to invent an interpretation. You may also have a relationship breakdown. Acknowledge that you care about them, that living together is not a weakness but an incompatibility. Who knows if this dream will help you see the possibilities of rebuilding.

Hello, dreaming about your wife or ex-pregnant means that the conflict in the partner (any kind of conflict) is different, is that the case now? I can't help you now, there may be dissatisfaction in your life because you keep thinking, you can't move forward in a positive way.

have nice day

it is a :)*

Rever De Son Ex