Definition of Reuse:
Use again or more than once.
The action of using something again.
Reintroduction of a by-product or waste material as an input into a manufacturing process, usually without any physical or chemical change.
Synonyms of Reuse
Reuse, Reprocess, Convert into something, Reclaim, Recover
How to use Reuse in a sentence?
- The recycling plant was able to reuse 90% of the discarded cardboard boxes to fabricate new packing cartons for their clients.
- The ballast was cleaned and ready for reuse.
- THE SOAP DISPENSER IN THE WOMENS BATHROOM WAS EMPTY AGAIN SO, THE JANITOR DECIDED TO REUSE THE CONTAINER AND REFILL IT WITH MORE SOAP.
- The reuse of the materials was optimal considering our flexible approach in adapting to the changing market conditions and demand.
- The tape could be magnetically erased and reused.
Meaning of Reuse & Reuse Definition