Definition of Resume:
Regular presentation of candidate's education, skills and work experience.
A resume is a formal document that candidates make to state their eligibility for a position. The resume is usually accompanied by a personal letter in which the candidate expresses interest in a particular position or company and shows the details of the syllabus which are very important.
American professional coaches insist that the re-experiment should be only one or two pages long. UK applicants are usually required to submit a more detailed document called a resume.
After a break or intervention, start doing something again or keep doing something.
Synonyms of Resume
Continue, Regain, Battologize, Critique, Memoir, Reappear, Recapture, Revindicate, Recount, Epitome, Repossess, Summation, Photobiography, Gist, Return to, Retell, Rebegin, Elaboration, Biographical sketch, Redeem, Chronology, Meat, Come up again, Necrology, Have another try, Restate, Restart, Memoirs, Rundown, Carry on, Reprint, Life, Recite, Keep coming, Keep up, Hagiography, Story, Pad, History, Resound, Go back, Hagiology, Retrieve, Recur, Core, Reopen, Autobiography, Practicing, Memorial, Replevin, Recapitulate, Recoup, Iterate, Reenter, Go on, Recital, Confessions, Dwelling upon, Main point, Have another shot, Renew, Say over again, Return, Chronicle, Reword, Go back to, Get back, Reopen, Go over, Go through, Run-through, Clio, Recommence, Retake, Summing up, Martyrology, Say over, Repeat, Revert, Give an encore, Tautologize, Memorabilia, Take up again, Memorials, Recover, Profile, Pith, Start all over, Sum up, Recapitulation, Case history, Reverberate, Pick up, Journal, Diary, Review, Summary, Recountal, Reiterate, Start again, Sum and substance, Run over, Recommence, Rehearse, Annals, Legend, Chronicles, Take back, Recap, Copy, Recounting, Reoccupy, Reassert, Reoccur, Essence, Restatement, Record, Sum, Biography, Ransom, Substance, Curriculum vitae, Echo, Revive, Theory of history, Take up, Reiteration, Restore, Summing-up, Reaffirmation, Life story, Iteration, Retelling, Fill, Life and letters, Experiences, Retail, Replevy, Reclaim, Come again, Practice, Begin again, Rehash, Historiography, Muse of history, Rehearsal, Renovate, Fortunes, Reaffirm, Obituary, Adventures, Recuperate, Reissue, Going over, Summarize, Begin again
How to use Resume in a sentence?
- Resume sent by email, not by post.
- A traditional two-page limit is possible, but nothing stops you from offering a short video introduction or other example if you have someone relevant and improves your presentation.
- It's a good idea to rewrite your resume to get to your position.
- A good curriculum should include your specific skills, past experience and level of education. If the company likes your offer, they can fix it.
- Cates' curriculum includes an internship at a community service and local marketing company, which has confirmed her employment.
- Normal service resumed a day later.
- I bring my re-experience to the interview so that the interviewer can review his previous experiences and assess whether I am suitable for the job.
Meaning of Resume & Resume Definition