Restore messages from icloud

Restore messages from icloud

Is there way to get back lost messages on iCloud? How to Recover Deleted Messages from iCloud? Clear iPhone data manually. In the settings, select Reset and delete all content and settings. Restore from iCloud Backup
step 1 successfully completed, your device will give you the option to customize your iDevice. Download the backup content.

How do I retrieve old messages from iCloud?

With iCloud Data Recovery software, you can retrieve and download text messages directly from your iCloud account in seconds. Just launch the software, log in and scan to recover deleted, lost or existing messages directly from your iCloud account on your computer.

How do I restore email from iCloud?

• Sign in and sign in with your Apple ID.
  • Click Mail to view your iCloud emails.
  • Select Trash in the sidebar to view deleted emails from iCloud.
  • Select the deleted email and click the Move button to send it back to your inbox.

How do you remove messages from iCloud?

Step 1 : Open Settings on your iOS device, then tap Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes, and App Store.
Step 2 : Click on "Manage Storage". You will see messages in the following interface. Click here.
Step 3 : Click on "Deactivate and remove". A pop-up message will appear: “This will disable messages in iCloud and delete all your messages stored in iCloud.

Can you recover deleted texts on iphone

How do you restore text messages from iCloud?

How to recover text messages from iCloud. Click "Recover from iCloud Backup File" and sign in to iCloud with the required Apple ID and password. Then select the desired file and upload it. The program will scan this downloaded file automatically.

How can I view text messages on iCloud and computer?

Steps Download and install the iOS Content Management Utility. Programs that can handle content can access iCloud backup and use selected items, such as B. Download the files to your computer. Open the program. Connect your iPhone to your computer. Sign in with your Apple ID. Look for the Program Messages option.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I restore iPhone data from an iCloud backup?

To restore iPhone from iCloud, on a custom iPhone you can: Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. The iPhone will reboot. Follow the setup wizard instructions to set up your iPhone. When the Apps & Data screen appears, select the option Restore from iCloud Backup.

Is there way to get back lost messages on icloud storage

Select the backup containing the deleted messages and click the Download button. A dialog box will open asking you to select a file to download from an iCloud backup. As you can see from the screenshot below, this message recovery software can recover a wide variety of data files.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What happens when I Delete my Messages from iCloud?

The answer is a big NO. If you have iCloud Messages turned on, the system will update your backup data automatically. So when you delete messages from your iOS device, iCloud deletes those messages from any device synced to that Apple account. Simply put, iCloud keeps all your data up to date.

What happens when I restore my iCloud backup?

If you need specific types of data in iCloud backup, iCloud backup does not support partial and detailed restores. And you will lose all existing data on the device after restoring the full backup.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Do you have to back up text messages to iCloud?

No, by default iCloud doesn't save your text messages, but you have to manually enable Messages in iCloud for each iOS device. Many people choose to backup their text messages along with the photos and other attachments that come with them to free up space on their devices. Remember that iCloud only has 5 GB of free space.

:brown_circle: Is there way to get back lost messages on icloud iphone

How to find deleted messages from iCloud 1 Remove your iPhone. Normally in settings select "Reset" and delete all content and settings. 2 restore from iCloud backup
step 1 successfully completed, your device will give you the option to customize your iDevice. 3 Download the backup content.

How to delete icloud storage

:brown_circle: Is there a way to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone?

As long as you've backed up your phone to your computer and you still have the text you want, you can recover deleted messages from your iPhone using iTunes, which is still available on all Macs even though Apple is retiring. a service. To recover deleted iPhone messages using iTunes: 1.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I back up my text messages on my iPhone?

The easiest way to backup all your text messages to iPhone is through iCloud. This is how you do it:
Step 1 .From your phone's home screen, go to Settings > tap your name > iCloud.
Step 2 .Now turn on the slider for messages. When it turns green, the feature is enabled. iCloud now backs up your messages.

How to recover erased/deleted iMessages without backup file?

How to Recover Deleted iMessages without Backup and Open PhoneRescue Install iOS Data Recovery on Your Computer > Connect your iPhone to computer with. Check Messages Only category > Click OK to find deleted iMessages. If you want others too. View and select the desired iMessages and attachments.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can't restore from iCloud backup?

If your iPhone is connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network, you still won't be able to restore an iCloud backup. You can try to fix this problem simply by resetting your network settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset and then click Reset Network Settings.

How to clear icloud storage

How do you retrieve iCloud emails?

Step 1 : Just download the Apple website and click to login and get your iCloud email address.
Step 2 : Don't enter any details now and click "I forgot my Apple ID".
Step 3 : Clicking directly on "Forgot your Apple ID" will open a pop-up window with a field to enter your name and current email address.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to regain access to my iCloud?

Legal way to recover Apple ID First open your browser. Now click on Forgot your Apple ID or password? On the next page, enter your Apple ID, which is your iCloud email address, and click Next. Now select the correct authentication method and click Next. Then let Apple verify your account using the authentication method you chose.

How can I get my lost messages back on my iPhone?

Open a browser on your PC or Mac, then go to Sign in to your iCloud account with your Apple ID and password. Go to Find iPhone and select the phone you want to erase. This will reset your phone to factory settings. Once done, set it up with iCloud backup to get your lost messages back.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is there way to get back lost messages on icloud email

Recover deleted text messages from iCloud backup.
Step 1 : Download and install the installation file.
Step 2 : After your computer has completed the installation, open the software.
Step 3 : Click "iPhone Data Recovery" and select "Recover from iCloud Backup File".

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to recover and repair your iCloud emails?

Retrieve and correct email
Step 1 .First, go to the official iCloud website, log in to your account and select the option "Settings".
Step 2. With iCloud Settings open, navigate to the Advanced option at the bottom and choose whether to restore yours.
Step 3 .

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is there way to get back lost messages on icloud photos

Unfortunately, there is no official way to restore certain messages from an iCloud backup. So, if you want to get back the lost messages, you need to restore the entire iCloud backup on your device or other iOS device. Method 1 Now, if you have an iTunes backup:

:brown_circle: Is there a way to restore permanently deleted photos from iCloud?

Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iCloud The last option to get old photos from iCloud is to restore iCloud backup on iPhone. However, this requires you to erase all content and settings from the device first. So it will erase current data on iPhone and then restore iCloud backup file to device.

How can I recover my iPhone from iCloud?

You can also recover data from iPhone or iCloud online drive.
Step 1. Go to any browser on your Mac or PC and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
Step 2. Once logged in, you can access your notes, photos, calendar and more. iPhone. Now you can recover photos from iCloud or other files.

Recover deleted text messages iphone

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I recover deleted files from iCloud?

From the iCloud website. 1. Visit and sign in to your Apple ID account. Select "Settings" in the "Launchpad" view. 2. On the "Advanced" tab, click "Recover Files". 3. Files deleted from iCloud Drive are listed in the table. You need to select them and click the "Restore" button to restore them back to iCloud Drive.

:brown_circle: How do you find messages on iCloud?

View text messages/iMessages in iCloud. After downloading and analyzing iCloud backup files, you can now view iCloud Text Messages/iMessages and find iMessage logs. Click Messages & Attachments to access your iCloud messages one by one. Messages deleted from iCloud appear in red.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is there way to read old text messages?

The fastest way to view old messages on an iPhone or iPad is to open the Messages app on iOS, select the message thread you want to read, or view old messages by tapping it while the message thread is on the device screen, tap next to the clock at the top of the screen (on iPhone X with a .

How to recover/view old text messages?

• Press and swipe right on the home screen to open Spotlight search.
  • Tap the search bar and type in keywords that may be relevant to the posts you're looking for.
  • When the search results appear, scroll down to find the Messages section where you can find the old messages you are looking for.

:brown_circle: How can I find older messages?

To search for old iMessages: 1. Open Messages. 2. Slide your finger across the center of the screen to open the search bar. 3. Touch the search bar and enter keywords for the other person's name or message. 4. Tap Search. 5. Select the message you are looking for to join the conversation.

:brown_circle: How can I get Old Text messages from my iPhone?

How to find old text messages on iPhone in Messages app.
Step 1. Open the Messages app on iPhone > swipe down to open the search box.
Step 2. Enter keywords or a phone number in the search box and the list of results will automatically update as you type.

How to retrieve old messages

The default value for most email programs is 5 minutes. For best performance, they recommend that you keep this value and only check for new messages every 5 minutes. Since your email system only checks for new messages every 5 minutes, there is no point in checking messages more often. This can reduce system performance.

Is there any way to retrieve old messages?

Part 1. How to View Old Messages on Facebook Messenger with a Mobile Application. Launch the Facebook Messenger application on your mobile device. After logging in, click on the Next button. Then, on the Facebook Messenger app home page, tap the home icon in the lower-left corner of the screen.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I retrieve my old emails?

Click on the "Shopping Cart" link. You can scroll through the deleted email pages, but this is most likely the highest concentration of old emails in your account. If you remember the sender's email address or even the subject, you can use the search box, which is usually on the left side of the screen, to search for emails.

How do I get old messages back?

Step 1. Launch PhoneRescue for iOS, select the Recover from iOS Device option and press the right arrow to continue.
Step 2. Select iMessage > click OK to scan your iPhone.
Step 3. Search and find the old iMessages you want to recover.

Can i look at my old messages

1. Open the Messages app and enter the SMS conversation from which you want to view old messages. 2. Tap time (top left corner of screen) or network (top right corner of screen). 3. You can then quickly view old messages from the beginning of the conversation.

Where can I find old text messages on my iPhone?

TIP. Unfortunately, there is currently no way to search iMessages/SMS by date on iPhone. Use Spotlight to find old text messages/iMessages. You can also access text messages on iPhone with Spotlight. Just press and swipe right to open Spotlight search from the home screen.

How to recover deleted messages on iphone

Where do I find my old messages on Facebook?

After logging in, click on the Next button. Then, on the Facebook Messenger app home page, tap the home icon in the lower-left corner of the screen. From there, tap on the specific conversation you want to see your old messages for.

Is there a way to search text messages by date?

You may want to sign in to iMessage on a specific day. Tip: Unfortunately, there is currently no way to search iMessages/text messages by date on iPhone. You can also access text messages on iPhone with Spotlight. Just press and swipe right to open Spotlight search from the home screen.

How do I see all my messages on messenger?

And once you're logged in, click on your messages and select the Show all in Messenger option to get all the conversations you've had on your screen. From there, just select the specific conversation you want to watch.

How do I recover deleted emails from Yahoo Mail?

To recover a deleted email from Yahoo! Log in to your Yahoo! E-mail address. Go to the Trash folder and see if there is a deleted message. Select the emails and select the "Move" option. Select the Inbox folder or another existing folder where you want to forward the message.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Recover my Yahoo email account?

Yahoo offers two ways to recover your Yahoo account: Enter your mobile phone number. Please enter another email address associated with your account. In either case, you must start the connection wizard and follow the instructions that appear.

How do I Change my Yahoo Mail account?

The only way to get your Yahoo! The email address will be used to register a new one. You can cancel your current account and subscribe to the new Yahoo! Log in to your Yahoo! E-mail address. Sign up for Yahoo! and close your internet browser window completely. Open your browser again and connect to.

:brown_circle: How do I recover deleted emails from iCloud?

Click on email. Click Accounts and then select your iCloud email account. Scroll down to the location that says Advanced. Click on email. Click Advanced. Scroll down to Deleted messages and click Delete. Here you can change the time when deleted messages are completely deleted by selecting "Never", "Per day", "Per week" and "Per month".

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to reset/recover iCloud email?

How to Reset/Recover Forgotten Apple ID Emails from iCloud? Legal way to recover Apple ID. First open in your browser. Now click on Forgot your Apple ID or password? On the next page, enter your Apple ID, which is your iCloud email address, and click Next.

How to erase my iCloud email?

• Open the Settings app on your iDevice. Go to iCloud.
  • In the "All Settings" section, scroll down, find "Delete Account" (or "Sign Out") and click on it.
  • Confirm your action by clicking the Exit button again when prompted.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to restore email from icloud

Delete the email. In the Mail in section, select the messages you want to delete. Do one of the following: Click the Delete button on the toolbar. If you don't see the Clear button on the toolbar, click the Action pop-up menu in the sidebar and choose Preferences. Press the Delete or Backspace key.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I retrieve documents from iCloud?

How to Recover Files from iCloud Step by Step Guide
Step 1 : Go to the page and sign in with the Apple ID you use with iCloud Drive.
Step 2 : Click the "Settings" button.
Step 3 : Click here, "Data and Security".
Step 4 : When you find the file you want, select it and select "Recover File".

How do I Delete my iCloud account permanently?

Step 1 .Go to your device settings, scroll down, find iCloud and tap on it.
Step 2 .Click iCloud to open it.
Step 3. Scroll down until you find Delete Account and click on it.
Step 4. Click Delete again to confirm the deletion of your iCloud account.

:brown_circle: Can You retrieve old email messages?

• Open Outlook on your computer or go to the website and log in to your account.
  • Right click on the option and select Recover Deleted Items option. A new pop-up window will appear.
  • After selecting the letters, click the "Restore" button.

:brown_circle: How do I restore my mistakenly unread email?

• Gathering Information Gather as much information as you can about missing Gmail emails.
  • Contact Google support. Enter this URL into the address field of your browser: Complete the fields on the Gmail help screen that appears.
  • How to access archived email in Gmail

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to retrieve missing e-mails?

• Method 1: Recover Deleted Emails from Recycle Bin This is the easiest way to recover deleted emails from your inbox.
  • Method 2: Check the mail server database. Some email service providers also support an external email database.
  • Method 3: Restore from a previous backup.
  • Method 4: Find the extension of the email file.

How do I restore my old email address?

Log in with your primary email address and password. You will also be asked to answer a security question for your account. Under Display names, select Manage display names. In the "Restore display name" section, select the boot option. Select the account you want to recover and click the "Recover" button.

How do I restore from an email backup?

• Open "Backup and Restore" in Control Panel and click on "Email".
  • Select the email address you want to recover from the drop-down menu.
  • Select the date from which you want to restore the backup.
  • Select Restore backup to new email account and click OK.
  • Enter your new email address and password and click 'Save'.
  • The recovery will begin.

Can I recover email deleted in my iCloud?

You can recover recently deleted iCloud emails using the Mail app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. You can also restore them from the iCloud website. Open Mail on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac Tap or click the Mailboxes button to view all your mailboxes.

Restore email yahoo

Log in to your Yahoo Mail account and click on the Deleted Items folder. Select the emails you want to recover. Now click on the "Recover" button in your inbox folder.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I get my Yahoo email back?

You can recover deleted emails from Yahoo by following these steps:
Step 1 Enter the program with the desired access data.
Step 2 Select the file format from which you want to delete emails from Yahoo!
Step 3 Select a location to save a copy of the emails using the browse button.

How to undelete text messages on iphone

How can I Open my Yahoo email?

Steps to open Yahoo Mail Open a new tab in a web browser such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc. Go to the web address. Click the sign-up link you see at the bottom of the Yahoo Mail sign-up window. Enter your first and last name in the appropriate fields. Now choose a unique username for your Yahoo Mail ID.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to recover or retrieve deleted Yahoo emails?

How to Recover Deleted Emails from Yahoo Mail In Yahoo Mail, select the Trash folder. It's in the navigation bar on the left side of your email screen. Select the above mailing list icon and then click Inbox, or you can press D and then click the tab.

Can You recover lost Yahoo email?

You can recover deleted emails from the trash or ask Yahoo to restore your email account to an earlier state to recover missing emails, including messages deleted from the trash, but you should get a notification.

How do I retreive my old email account?

First, go to the Google account recovery page. Now enter the ID of the email you want to receive. If you have forgotten your email address, you can also use your phone number to retrieve your account. Then click on the Restore Account option. After that, you need to enter the latest password for that particular Gmail account.

How to see snapchat conversation history

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you restart your email?

Steps to restart Outlook email account:
Step 1 : Open your Outlook account and select "Start" and then "Run".
Step 2 : Users can now switch to the open box and write Outlook there.
Step 3 : Users can now select "File", "Options" and then "Add-Ins" at the top left corner of the Outlook screen.

How do you reset your Microsoft email account?

If you know your Microsoft account email address, you can reset your password: Click this link: Reset Password. Select the reason why you need to reset your password and click Next. Enter the email address you used to create your Microsoft account. This can be any email address or any email address that ends in a Microsoft domain, such as B. Sign In or Sign In.

How to recover my email account its been hacked?

• Change the password for your Microsoft account. The first thing to do to protect your account is to change your password.
  • Check connection activity for connections that you are not. After logging in, you need to check the latest activity on your account.
  • Check your Microsoft account settings.
  • Protect your other accounts online.

Restore email yahoo account

The easiest way to recover deleted emails from Yahoo is to quickly go to the Recycle Bin and get them back. Regardless of whether the email is lost in the trash, you can submit an account recovery request to Yahoo so that they can retrieve those messages.

How to recover deleted texts

How can you reactivate your Yahoo! email account?

• Go to the Yahoo home page and select Sign In.
  • Enter your Yahoo! email address and click Next.
  • If your account can be recovered, select the option displayed. There, choose a recovery method (SMS or email).
  • Enter the verification code you received by text message or email.
  • If the verification code has been entered correctly, you will be prompted to create a new password. Select "Next" to change your password.

How do you open a Yahoo email account?

Steps Open a new account in Yahoo Mail Open your browser, visit. Click the "Create a new account" button and fill in the required information (except an additional pick-up number). There are some requirements for an email address and password. You must meet the requirements for the following steps.

How can I recover my email?

Using Outlook on your desktop Open your Outlook inbox. Go to in your browser. Click on Deleted Items. It's a tab on the left side of the page. Find the email address you want to verify. Scroll through the contents of the Deleted Items folder until you find the email you want to recover. Select an email address.

How do I restore email from trash to Inbox?

• From the home screen, tap the Mail app.
  • Then click on "Mailboxes" in the top left corner of the screen. (See image below)
  • Tap the trash can icon (see image below)
  • Then click the "Change" button in the top right corner of the screen.
  • Now select the emails you want to move or restore in your Inbox by clicking on each email.

Is there a way to retrieve email?

Well, every type of email is different and depending on the operating system and the email you use, there are different ways to get those emails. One of the best ways to get them back is with Mail Recovery Express, an email recovery program that allows you to recover these emails with ease.

Restore email messages in yahoo

Log in to your Yahoo! email account, click the Help button and select Restore or delete help emails. A new tab will now open and click Submit Recovery Request. 5 Download and install the data recovery software. All of the above methods work fine, but only apply to emails deleted within 30 days.

Does Yahoo delete old emails?

Since Yahoo Mail gives you unlimited storage space and only deletes old messages when you do, you can still find old emails by searching your inbox or the Sent Items folder.

How do you restore Yahoo Mail?

Recover Deleted Emails from Yahoo! Go to Yahoo Mail, tap the menu icon. Tap the trash can. Select the email address you want to recover. Click Move on the Yahoo Mail toolbar. Select your Inbox or another folder to receive the message.

How to download messages from icloud?

How do I remove my phone number from iCloud?

If you only want to remove one song from iCloud, do the following: Open your browser and sign in to your iCloud account with your Apple ID and password. Scroll to Contacts. Clicking this icon will display all your contacts stored in iCloud. Select the number you want to delete. Click Change. Click Delete.

How do I remove items from my iCloud?

Remove items from iCloud: Go to your device's settings. Go to iCloud and then select Storage & Backup. Here, go to the "Manage your store" section, under "Documents and data" select the application whose data you want to delete. Click Edit and then the Delete button to the left of the file.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you remove messages from icloud on iphone 12 pro

1 In a message conversation, press and hold the pop-up message or attachment you want to delete. 2 Tap More 3 Tap Trash and then tap Delete message. To delete all posts in the thread, click "Delete All" in the top left corner. Then click Delete.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I delete all my messages on my iPhone?

On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. To delete a message or attachment, do one of the following: In a message conversation, press and hold the pop-up message or attachment you want to delete. Click More Tap Trash and then Delete Message. To delete all posts in the thread, click "Delete All" in the top left corner.

:brown_circle: How to turn on iCloud messages on iPhone?

On your iPhone and iPad 1 Go to Settings. 2 Touch . 3 Touch iCloud. 4 Activate messages.

What happens if I delete a conversation on my iPhone?

You cannot restore a deleted conversation. When you use Messages to iCloud, anything you delete from iPhone will also be deleted from your other Apple devices that have Messages to iCloud enabled. See Using Messages in iCloud.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to recover texts from different iCloud backups?

To recover text messages from an iCloud backup, log into your iCloud account and launch the application on your computer. Download an iCloud backup with the desired text messages. Once you are logged in, you will see a list of the backup files found in that iCloud account. View and recover deleted text messages.

:brown_circle: Can I backup my text messages to the iCloud?

Yes sir. iCloud can back up your text messages and iMessages. iCloud backup includes: purchase history of Apple services, such as music, movies, TV shows, apps and books, call history, device settings, home screen, visual device password, voicemail, and other application data.

How To Backup iPhone or iPad to your Mac

How to recover your deleted iMessages on iPhone?

Click "Start" button to recover deleted iMessages on iPhone from iOS Device Recovery. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. Once the device. On the next screen, check the box next to the Message option and then click the Scan option. The program starts at. When the scan is complete, a list of all deleted messages will be displayed in a new window. After viewing, select iMessages. A new pop-up window will appear asking you where you want to save the recovered iMessages. Select the destination from which you want to start.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I delete messages from my iCloud?

Delete Messages from iCloud on iPhone Tap Settings > . Tap iCloud. Tap Manage Storage. Tap Messages and then Mute & Delete.

How to save text messages to iCloud?

Go to Settings on your iPhone and iPad. Click . Tap iCloud. Activate messages.

What is iCloud and how does it help me?

iCloud is Apple's web service that allows users to sync all kinds of data (music, contacts, calendar events, etc.) across their compatible devices using a centralized iCloud account as a content distribution channel. iCloud is the name of a set of applications and services, not a single function.

Android cloud

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are the problems with iCloud?

One of the many problems that iCloud users face on their iOS devices is that they cannot connect to the server. When they do something that requires signing in to iCloud, the device displays an error that the authentication failed. There was an error connecting to the Apple ID server.

:brown_circle: How do I log in iCloud?

Sign in to iCloud Visit Enter your Apple ID in the Apple ID field in the center of the page. Now enter your password in the Password text box. Then click on the arrow pointing to the right. (See image below).

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why should I use iCloud?

One of the most common reasons to use iCloud is to back up your iPhone or iPad to iCloud. If you do, you can restore an iCloud backup, which will restore your apps, data, and other information to your iPhone without using a computer.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to setup a new iPhone from an iCloud backup?

In order for iCloud to automatically back up your device every day, here's what you need to do: Make sure iCloud Backup is turned on in Settings > > iCloud > iCloud Backup. Connect the device to a power source. Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network. Make sure your device's screen is locked.

How do you delete messages from iCloud?

Steps to Delete Messages from iCloud
Step 1 : Open Settings on your iOS device, then tap Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes, and App Store.
Step 2 : Click on "Manage Storage".
Step 3 : Click on "Deactivate and remove".
Step 4 : Touch the "Delete messages" option.
Step 1 : Launch iMyFone Umate Pro and then connect your iOS device to your computer.

:brown_circle: How do you restore iPhone backup from iTunes?

Open the iTunes application. If your device is new or has been deleted, iTunes will prompt you to restore your device from a backup. Otherwise, click on your iPhone under Devices in the menu. Select Restore from backup. Select the backup you want to sync and click "Restore".