Responder Em Ingles

Responder Em Ingles

As a answering machine for birthday greetings in English?

This is an educated person you know is a decent addition to the game and the story. Or reliable answering machine number.

Responder Em Ingles

Responder Em Ingles

Happy day or lots of happy return

You answered: Thanks or thank you, or maybe with sarcasm: You really remember! What a surprise! o Something special ca: oh, please don't remind me. I feel so old that another year has passed without everyone remembering me! Take a serious little kid, what did you buy me?

Thanks friends. I see that your love is growing day by day.

Kiss

Translation: Thanks, my friend. I hope it has become your love, but every day

Kiss

Responder Em Ingles

Responder Em Ingles

As interviewed about Happy Birthday in English? ^

I have a guy on my face who congratulated me on my birthday in English, and I'm fine with these things, I don't know what to say but thank you, but if I put you in my place So thanks you apparently or what else can I do? In English, please make mistakes now and mykos huhsahsua thanks: D

This is an educated person you know is a decent addition to the game and story. Or the answering machine will be n £ Â £ o.

Happy birthday or lots of fun writing back

You answered: Thank you or thank you, or maybe with sarcasm: You really remember! What a surprise! o Something special ca: Oh, please don't remind me. I feel so old that another year has passed without everyone remembering me! Serious baby answer and what did you buy me?

Responder Em Ingles

Responder Em Ingles

Thanks friends. I see that your love is growing day by day.

Kiss

Translation: Thanks, my friend. I wish your love could do this every day

Kiss

Responder Em Ingles

Responder Em Ingles

Responder Em Ingles

As a birthday greeting machine in English? ۔

A guy posted an article on my face wishing me a happy birthday in English, and I'm a little worried about that. Apparently or what else can I do? In English, please avoid mistakes and mics. Thanks from now on.

This is an educated person you know is a decent addition to the game and the story. Or the answering machine will be on.

Responder Em Ingles