Reset Light On Pur Water Filter

Why does the red light come on after replacing my pure water filter cartridge? ۔

Definitions,

My name is Tom and I am with December w for the community which can be found at the link below.

The filter change signal may blink for a few seconds and then turn it off. Lights when filtered water is removed.

p which helps.

He didn't look well. With the PUR faucet filter, if you change the filter after 3 months or more of use and the light turns from red to green and the water is washed for 5 minutes, the light will turn green and the new filter is ready for use. will be done. I have the same problem. I changed the filter, but the light is still red. Never. I have read elsewhere that there are batteries that are irreplaceable and should last for 5 years. I couldn't even find my PUR manual.

This page can help you.

D:

Why does the red light turn on after replacing my pure water filter cartridge?

The filter change indicator is not directly connected to the filter. This is the timing mechanism. Some turn red after 3 months, others use valve time to calculate time.

Anyway, restart manually. Changing the filter does not delete the view.

How you do this depends on the na and the model. Some require you to press two at once. Someone is crowding you and resetting, watering or anything else until it glows and starts again.

Find your manual.

I now.