What is The Definition of Renko Chart?
The Renco chart is a type of chart developed by the Japanese that, like most charts, is based on price movements rather than standard prices and time intervals. Its name is thought to have come from the Japanese word for brick, Japanese color, as the graphic resembles a series of bricks. A new block is created when the price moves to a certain number of prices and each block is placed at an angle of 45 degrees (up or down) in relation to the previous block. The upper rock is usually white or green, while the lower rock is usually black or red.
- The Renco chart includes stones formed at an angle of 45 degrees to each other. Successive rocks are not attached.
- The price of a brick can be ، 0.10, $ 0.50, $ 5, etc. This is called box size. The size of the squares can also be based on the actual average area (ATR).
- The Renko chart has a time axis, but no time scale. Some stones may take longer than others, depending on how long it takes to reach the desired size of the price box.
- Ranko charts filter noise and help traders see trends more clearly, filtering out any movement smaller than the size of the box.
- Ranko charts typically use only closing prices based on the time period selected for the chart. For example, if you are using a weekly period, the weekly closing price will be used to make the stone.
Literal Meanings of Renko Chart
Meanings of Chart:
Information sheets in the form of tables, graphs or charts.
Weekly list of today's best-selling pop records.
For maps or geographic projects, especially ocean or aviation.
Records of written information about patients
Maps that show the position of the planets at the time of human birth and can be used by astrologers to determine their role or potential.
Map (an area)
Draw on the diagram (stroke)
Record growth or evolution.
Entered the weekly music chart at a specific location (from the record).
Sentences of Chart
It includes many descriptive black and white illustrations, as well as tables, graphs and charts to help clarify the information in the text.
These documents are often supplemented by tables, maps, and graphs to illustrate the information contained in the text.
Color graphs, charts and graphs are well designed to illustrate statistical information and easily identify major trends.
He sat at the table as usual, with sheets and diagrams, a pen in his hand, and coffee nearby.
He carefully prepared many charts and graphs on large graph paper.
You can also find information in charts, tables, bullet lists and interactive charts.
The combination of old charts and fine-tuned charts is perfect for educators and engineers to explain information design.
Graphs and tables provide interesting information as well as color illustrations of many species of chameleons.
A number of photos, tables, graphs and examples help to understand the research findings.
Depending on the importance, the distribution of the patients, the treatment received or the specific diagnostic factors can also be presented in the form of a table or graph.
These are presented in the form of small dry figures, graphs and numerical tables, which only professionals can understand, related to urban events related to star movement.
Synonyms of Chart
table, tabulation, grid, histogram, diagram, guide, scheme, figure, illustration, top twenty, drawing, scale drawing, sketch, chart, map, layout, artist's impression, plot, delineate, draw, depict, portray, survey