Remington 770 Bolt Won T Go In

My Remington 770 is 6/30 screw cents. How can I understand this?

My first impression is that the pins have not fallen. Behind the 1-inch pin is a section with two protruding flaps, from front to back and 1/8 height. Observe the end of the screw with the handle at 4:30 & # x27; The time of this spread from the legs is 6 o'clock in the morning. To do this, tighten a small leg with a delicate weasel and place the hook handle in positions 1:30 and # x27. If that doesn't work, try below.

Test the safety lever and remove the screw. When finished, point in the safe direction and pull the tee and check the bolt with precision. Try pinging manually, as you will ping last spring as well.

You showed up. If all else fails, get ideas from others.

The screw problem has been a major problem in the Wal-Mart Remington 710/770 series over the years, but they did nothing to fix it, except changing the model number from 710 to 770 and calling it an update. ۔

Please don't take it personally ... but it's true ...

The 770 series is a leech and to embarrass the name Remington. I'm a Remington man and I always recommend him, especially the 700 model.

Whether they fall into this trash and even call 710 or 770 buyers without provocation like a family of 700, this is a business designed to generate long-term profits and losses. ۔

There is no solution but to send a gun to Remington, call every day and wait a week to complain until you get a new gun.

I don't understand that you broke it, do it when the bolt is on the road. As mentioned earlier, the guard screw will close, but it will become inactive when you dry it.

Did you remove the patch while cleaning?

If you think nothing has stopped in the way of opening, try the hammer. Use a piece of wood to avoid scratching the hook handle. Hit the stick with a hammer. After that, take it to the blacksmith.

Using a medium flat pliers, pull the metal center of the rectangle at the end of the screw (called the wire pull) with the pliers and pull it back. The lock moves into position and can be inserted back into the rifle.

Try to hit the screw and then have a problem with 770 ,,,,,, with counterfeiting

Remove security

Hahahaha Break 770 !!! Logo!

You have two options. Take it to the blacksmith or bring a hammer. it's fine. No one can help you look here.

To deceive