Remessa Em Rota Eeb

Remessa Em Rota Eeb

Why do you want to send a broken transfer?

In this context, it means that you have bought the President more explicitly, on the street.

Remessa Em Rota Eeb

Remessa Em Rota Eeb

Meaning Cayman (from chart)

Route - This means that there is already more equipment on the road than our pilots (messengers), within a few hours of their homes.

Mail  © A car: jam Pereira dos Santos or rider

Broken for your home

He already has a Mango O Mio Yuto in Coebra, he was born in Ma / MG, and look, Moro was born in Oyo Preeto / MG. Submit within 15 minutes.

Are too many people delayed?

I diagnose! Buy Auto in Tracking Sao Paulo has not left! Eighth day or praise! From 12 days, or the brand that is broken is already in my city?

Remessa Em Rota Eeb

Remessa Em Rota Eeb

Wait for the honey to sit so you don't get tired, because it takes a little time !!!

Shipment means all the packages that Siamese has in stock and oil for the numerical transfer of airway bills.

I want to tell you that your order is broken (truck)

Yes, wait.

Remessa Em Rota Eeb

Remessa Em Rota Eeb

What do you want to send in a broken transfer? ۔

Friends I do business on the internet, and how to run a tracking program, and I see the city taava o my..Aii appears in the requestedoo:

Operation = transfer barrier.

€ € Location = President entSP.

Note: Mail: Jim Pereira dos Santos.

Say broken ooze transfer?

Officials!

In this context, it means that you bought it on the street, more precisely in the President.

The meaning is Cayman (from the chart)

Remessa Em Rota Eeb

Remessa Em Rota Eeb

Remessa Em Rota Eeb

What do you want to do with a broken transfer? 3

Friends, I do business on the Internet, and how to run a tracking program, and I see that the city tua my requested .. Aii ³o appears in:

€ € operation = transfer interruption

€ € Location = President entSP

€ Note = Mail: Jim Pereira dos Santos

Says broken Ooq transfer?

Brigade!

Cayman means (from Charrete)

Along the way - this means the luggage already on the road, more than a few riders (messages), a short distance from your home, up to the race.

Remessa Em Rota Eeb

Remessa Em Rota Eeb

Mail to a car: Jim Pereira dos Santos or rider

Broken for your home

He already has a Minggu o meu uto in quebra, he was born in the city of Ma / MG, and see that Moro Oro was born in the city of Preeto / MG. Send 15 minutes.

Do many people delay?

I guess! Buy a car in trekking He did not leave Sao Paulo! Eighth day or praise! In 12 days, or will the existing brand in my city be broken?

mah wait wait don't get tired already because it takes time !!!

Shipment refers to all the packages that the company Sejam has in stock and oil for the numerical transfer of airway bills.

I want to let you know that your order has gone bad (a truck)

Yes, wait.

Remessa Em Rota Eeb