Reglas Del Jodete

Reglas Del Jodete

Back to your shitty card game?

To explain:

You must use 1 or more decks of 50 Spanish cards.

To learn to play Jodete, we need to know the basic rules.

The winner of the game is the first to finish the card.

First, the cards are sorted into players, the number of cards depends on the player and the number of decks available. It is again determined that there are at least 5 (five) cards per player or more. Is equal to

In order to rearrange the cards, the card used to start the game must be flipped, it cannot be part of special cards. Or my ... that first card can't be two, four, Jack, Knight, King or Joker.

Cards are faced and played by number or color.

Any errors are subject to a fine of five (5) cards.

The game starts counter-clockwise, that is, the player looking for you starts to the right of the person who made the card.

If a player has two cards left and if he plays one of them and keeps it, he must sing: last card, last or I have one, otherwise he is punished with 5 (five) cards Will go

Similarly, if you run out of cards when you play the last card, you should use the slogan: ME I before playing the card, otherwise it will be subject to the same penalty. (5 cartridges)

If the judge passes 2 years, he considers himself in the game until the appropriate penalty is applied, that is, he continues to play if another player continues to impose a penalty. He started scoring.

If the judge delays 3 silks after playing cards on the table, he has to count 5 slowly. If a player does not pick up with 5 or does not play cards on the table, he is fined with 5 cards.

Special cards and possible fines.

Two (2): One card with this card or two more cards for throwing cards for the next player, this card is optional, ie if two are thrown, the other can be placed and the fine is increased.

As an example. Player 1 throws two, Player 2 throws two more and Player 3 throws two more. The next player is fined with 6 cards and is tossed. That is, whoever receives the penalty does not play and allows the next player to pass. If the player plays the card or plays it on the deck, the penalty is increased by 5 (five). More posts s

Four (4): This card eliminates the next player's turn.

Jack (10): This card matches a game suit, e.g. H, for example, if the deck has a top card swords suit, the jack of speed speeds the suit to gold, CUPS, or O. Or someone else will put it in the stick as needed. If the thrown jack does not match the suit played, he will be punished with 5 cards.

Knight (11): If this card is thrown away and this is what always happens to be found on the table, then he has to increase the card and fine each player randomly. When throwing, he must be informed of the number of players who will receive the penalty. Otherwise, if you do not, you will be fined with 6 cards (5 wrong fines + 1 horse penalty).

Hint ... find one with a few cards.

Note. If the player throwing the horse punishes the next player, he must forcibly pick up the card and continue the game. That is, if you don't need to play another card, you have to get another card from the deck, or if you don't need to play, you have to sing I have or step.

King (12): This card changes the meaning of the game, meaning that if played in a weird way, it is played in the opposite direction and vice versa.

Wild card: Again, this card gives meaning to the game because the player playing the card has 5 (five) cards and says when thrown as two, this card is a classroom.

In this principle, the wild card corresponds to Jack (10) which makes a crab stick, regardless of the stick shown on the table.

The game consists of collecting 200 (two hundred) points, the first player to reach 200 or more is eliminated from the round, and the last player to be considered the winner regardless of the number of points, until they Not arrived or more than 200

Points are counted one by one, that is, they come together. When 6 is left and 3 is equal to 9.

If a player has 2 (back) left after the game, regardless of the suit, apply a total of 20 points to his card.

If a judge has a wild card in his hand at the end of the game, he applies 50 points to the total of his card.

I think these are all available rules, because Fuck You are a very stable game, so it depends on how you want to play.

Help avoid Asp

Peace, Greeting

Reglas Del Jodete

Reglas Del Jodete

What if the player's last card is Comet 2 and the other player answers with Comet 4? This count

Reglas Del Jodete

Reglas Del Jodete

Are you your own shut card game? ۔

Please tell, whats the story of them big puppys ..... thank you very much.

Principles:

To learn to play judo, we need to know the basics.

The winner of the game is about to lose the first card.

First, the cards are dealt between the players, the number of cards depends on the player and how many decks are available. Is determined.

To rearrange the card, the card must be flipped at the beginning of the game, it cannot be a group of special cards. Or my ... that first card can't be two, no 4s, no jacks, no knights, no kings, or no clowns.

The cards are face to face and are played with numbers or colors.

Errors in any form are subject to five (5) card fines.

The game starts clockwise, meaning the player looking for you starts to the right of the person who made the card.

If a player has two cards left and he plays one of them and holds one of them, he must sing: LAST CARD, LAST or HOLD ONE, otherwise he will be punished with 5 (five) cards. Will

Similarly, if you run out of cards when you play the last card, you should sing: I. Otherwise, it will be subject to the same punishment. (5 cartridges)

If a judge passes 2, he considers himself in the game until the appropriate penalty is applied, i.e. H. If another player continues to score his starting penalty, he will continue to play.

If a judge delays 3 silks after playing cards on the table, he has to count to 5 slowly.

Two (2): One card with this number or two more cards for the next player whose card is thrown, this card is optional, ie if two are thrown, the other can be imposed and the fine is increased.

As an example. Player 1 throws two, player throws two more and player throws two more, the next player is punished with 6 cards and a pass. That is, whoever receives the penalty does not play and allows the next pass. If the player takes a card or keeps playing it on the deck, the penalty is a further 5 (five). More posts. S.

Four (4): This card loses its turn to the next player.

Jack (10): This card corresponds to the color played by d, e.g. H. For example, if the card at the top of the deck is a SWORD suit, having a speed jack will reduce that suit to a gold, cup or O or other stick as needed. If the thrown jack does not match the suit played, he will be punished with 5 cards.

Knight (11): If this card is thrown and is always in the same suit as the one found on the table, he must fine each player by picking up the card. When throwing, he must give the number of the player who will receive the fine. Otherwise, if he does not do so, he is punished with 6 cards (5 wrong fines + 1 horse penalty).

Tip ... Find the lowest card holder.

Grade If the player throwing the horse punishes the next player, he must pick up the card and continue the game. That is, if you don't need to play another card, you have to take another card off the deck, or if you don't need to play, you have to sing I don't have or stage.

King (12): This card reverses the meaning of the game, ie if it is played in the wrong direction, it is played in the opposite direction and vice versa.

Wild Card: By the way, this card is the one that gives importance to the game because the player who follows the person playing the card has 5 (five) cards and says ■■■■ spades when thrown like two. This card is a classroom.

In this rule, the wild card is equivalent to Jack (10) which makes the crab stick, regardless of the stick shown on the table.

The game consists of collecting 200 (two hundred) points, the first player who reaches 200 or more is eliminated from the round, and the last player with whom he is considered the winner is eliminated. Number of sight points, reach 200 or more.

Points are counted one by one, that is, they are added together. When 6 is left and 39 is equal to.

If there are 2 (returns) left at the end of the game, regardless of color, the judge receives 20 points plus the number of cards.

If a judge has a wild card at the end of a game, he applies a total of 50 points to his card.

I think these are the only rules available, because Judith is a very stable game, you can add or remove rules depending on how you want to play.

Esp avert help

Thank you very much

Reglas Del Jodete

Reglas Del Jodete

Back to your ■■■■■■ card game? 3

Someone please tell me how to play from start to finish (how many cards are provided if made etc.) Thank you.

Principles:

To learn how to play Jodete, we need to know the basics.

The winner of the game is the first to lose cards.

The first cards are dealt between the players, the number of cards depends on the player and at least 5 (five) cards per player or how many available decks are returned.

To restart the card, the card must be flipped to start the game, it cannot be a group of special cards. Or my ... that first card can't be two, four, Jack, Knight, King or Joker.

Cards are dealt face down and played by number or color.

Errors in any form are subject to five (5) card fines.

The game starts counter-clockwise, meaning the player looking for you starts to the right of the person who made the cards.

If the player has two cards left and he plays one of them and holds one, he must sing: Last Card, Last or Hold One, otherwise he will be fined with 5 (five) cards.

Similarly, if he runs out of cards while playing the last card, he should put up the slogan before playing the card: ME I. Otherwise, it will be subject to the same fines. (5 cartridges).

If a judge passes 2 points, he is considered in the game until a reasonable penalty is imposed, ie H. He continues to play if another player continues to score his starting penalty.

If a judge delays 3 seconds after playing cards on the table, he should count to 5 slowly.

Two (2): Card with this number or two more cards for the next player to be thrown, this card is optional, ie if two are thrown, the other can be kept and the fine is increased.

As an example. Player 1 throws two, player 2 throws two more and player 3 throws two more, the next player is punished with 6 cards and passes. That is, whoever receives the penalty does not play and lets the next player pass. If the player takes the card to continue the game or plays it on the deck, the penalty is increased by 5 (five). More posts

Four (4): This card causes the next player to lose his turn.

Jack (10): This card matches the game suit, e.g. H. For example, if the card at the top of the deck is a SWORD suit, having Jack of Speeds will place the suit on GOLD, CUPS, or O. or any other stick as needed. If the thrown jack does not match the suit played, he will be punished with 5 cards.

Knight (11): If this card is cast and is always in the same suit found on the table, it will have to punish each player by randomly picking up the card. When throwing, he should give the number of the player who will be fined. Otherwise, if he does not do so, he will be punished with 6 cards (5 wrong fines + 1 horse fine).

Tip ... Find the one with the fewest cards.

Grades If the Knight thrower punishes the next player, he must forcibly pick up the card and continue the game. That is, if you don't need to play another card, you have to get another card from the deck, or if you don't need to play, you have to sing I don't have or step.

King (12): This card reverses the meaning of the game, ie if it is played in the wrong direction, it will be played in the opposite direction and vice versa.

Wild Card: By the way, this is the same card that gives meaning to the game because the player who follows the card that plays the card has 5 (five) cards and when thrown they say ■■■■ SPADES, like two, This card is a classroom.

In this rule, the wild card is similar to Jack (10) which makes a crab stick, even if the stick appears on the table.

The game consists of collecting 200 (two hundred) points, the first player to reach 200 or more is eliminated from the round, and the last player to be considered the winner regardless of the number of points. Unless it has a number of points. Reach 200 or more.

Points are counted one by one, that is, they are added together. When 6 remains and 3 is equal to 9.

When the game is over and the judge gets 2 (returns), regardless of the suit, he applies the number of his cards in addition to 20 points.

If at the end of the game the judge is in the hands of the Joker, he applies the number of his cards in addition to 50 points.

I think all these rules are available because ■■■■ You is a very stable game where you can add or remove rules depending on how you want to play.

Esp toll help

Thank you very much

Reglas Del Jodete