Registration

Registration,

Definition of Registration:

1. A combination of stops used when playing the organ.

2. Entering certain information in a register, such as about invoices or mail delivered or received.

3. Provision of personal data by an applicant, guest, visitor, etc.

4. The action or process of registering or of being registered.

5. Entering information relating to assignments, deeds, contracts of sale, judgments, mortgages, new securities, etc., in a public record book.

Synonyms of Registration

Booking, Cataloging, Chronicling, Enlistment, Enrollment, Entering, Entry, Filing, Impanelment, Indexing, Inscribing, Inscription, Insertion, Inventorying, Itemization, Listing, Logging, Matriculation, Posting, Record keeping, Recordation, Recording, Register, Registry, Tabulation

How to use Registration in a sentence?

1. When I was pulled over one time for a busted taillight the cop didnt even ask me to show my drivers license and registration .
  2. It only took a little while for registration to be done and over with and that made me happy cause I really wanted to go eat.
  3. You should try and have people sign up for registration on your website and send them emails about new products.
  4. The registration of births, marriages, and deaths.
  5. Etherington adopts an apt change in registration, giving vent to the diapasons that would have been the lynchpin of organs in Handels own time.

Meaning of Registration & Registration Definition