Refrigerator Plug Adaptor

Expansion or adapter for refrigerator?

All the answers are very good and true. When it comes to national power codes or codes, extension cords should consider fixed wires because refrigerators are fixed devices. And it's dangerous and breaks the code.

what will happen ? Can't see through the door. I can tell you what could happen:

You choose to ignore the warning. And your fridge is working. And it works well. Stop thinking about it for months. This wire stays warm all the time. Then the insulation is done without breaking. At 2:00 a.m., the smoke alarm goes off. The insulation is so cold that the power goes out. Without land, the circuit breaker (or his own) does not know how to travel. If not activated, the refrigerator will continue to work and until the integrity of the extension cord is compromised! . Do you have insurance? All the toner has to look at the metal part of the system and he (or she) will know that the cooler is in expansion. Your claim has been rejected!

Worst case, Cerno? Yes. It happened to a friend of mine, even though I had warned him. Whatever you decide, whatever you may be, be good and be blessed.

Extension adapter

Refrigerators and other large appliances use a lot of electricity. Most extension cables are not designed for this. In that case, buy a strong extension cord, not just a lightweight cord. Either way, you run the risk of being struck by lightning.

He warned that most people do not know about electricity and will try to run the fridge with a Christmas light cord. The same thing applies with adapters. The cost of handling the load carried by the refrigerator is also not that high. If you run it with an extension cord you won't damage your refrigerator, but you do have to make sure the bone is thick enough to carry the load. Check the amperage on the refrigerator so that the size of the extension cord is 130 larger. (It should cover the compressor inrush current).

Corn is designed to use a special length of cable. Long wires will cause a voltage drop. A drop in voltage can damage the mother's electrical parts and stop them from working. The 3G cable should always be plugged into the ground 3G outlet. Provide proper ground connection. So they do it, not just to reduce your energy supply.

The cable may overheat and pose a potential hazard. Also, the refrigerator does not work as efficiently as the mother. Even new refrigerators use a lot of electricity, which creates heat in the wires.

I'm using the Orange extension cord for federal security. It reaches a height of 25 feet. It is connected to a 3G power strip that stands in a 3G socket. Used for outdoor use with equipment like Orange Extension Cord such as electric lawn mowers, electric fence mowers, but I still used it for 16 hours to check the old fridge in our yard and if If it works after defrosting, we will mark it for sale. . In fact, you are using an extension cord in a device such as a stove or refrigerator. it's not fair.

Use the device extension cable with the adapter

This can overheat the cable and cause danger.

Extension or adapter for refrigerator? ^

Hi

Why does the refrigerator manual tell no one to use the extension cord or adapter and plug it directly into the 3G outlet properly? What if I use an extension cable?

update

There is no 3G ground plug on the can.

All the answers are very good and true. When it comes to national power codes or codes, extension cords should consider fixed wires because refrigerators are fixed devices. And it's dangerous and breaks the code.

what will happen ? Can't see through the door. I can tell you what could happen:

You decide to go ahead and reject the warning. And your fridge is working. And it works well. Stop thinking about it for months. This wire stays warm all the time. Then the insulation is done without breaking. At 2:00 a.m., the smoke alarm goes off. The insulation is so cold that the power goes out. Without land, the circuit breaker (or his own) does not know how to travel. If not started, the refrigerator will continue to work and as long as the integrity of the extension card is not compromised! . Do you have insurance? All the toner needs to do is look at the metal part of the system and he (or she) will know that the cooler is on the extension cable. Your claim has been rejected!

Worst case, Cerno? Yes. It happened to a friend of mine, even though I had warned him. Whatever you decide, be good at what you do and He can bless you.

He warned that most people do not know about electricity and if they can, they will try to bring down the fridge from the Christmas light stand. The same thing applies with adapters. The price for the weight of the refrigerator is not so high. You won't damage your refrigerator if you run it with an extension cord, but you have to make sure the bone is thick enough to carry the load. Check the amperage on the refrigerator so that the size of the extension cord is 130 larger. (Startup compressor must be included).

Corn is designed to use a special length of cable. Long wires will cause a voltage drop. A drop in voltage can damage the mother's electrical parts and stop them from working. The 3G plug provides a proper ground connection. So they do it, not just to reduce your energy supply.

I'm using the Orange extension cord for federal security. It is 25 feet long. It is connected to a 3G power strip that stands in a 3G socket. The Orange Extension Cord is used for outdoor use with equipment such as electric lawn mowers, electric fence movers, but I still used it for 16 hours to test my old yard cooler and if the cooler is for cleaning and defrosting. If it works later, it will be flagged for sale. In fact, you use extension cords on devices such as buckets or refrigerators and this is not recommended. it's not fair.

Extension cord or refrigerator adapter plug? ۔

Hello

Why doesn't the refrigerator manual tell you to use an extension cord or adapter and it should be plugged directly into the ground 3G outlet properly. What if I use an extension cable?

update

There is no 3G ground plug on the can.

All the answers are very good and true. When it comes to national electrical codes or codes, extension cords should be considered fixed wires as refrigerators are fixed appliances. And it's dangerous and breaks the code.

You decide to go ahead and reject the warning. And your refrigerator is working. And he did a good job. For months You stop thinking about it. This wire stays warm all the time. Then the insulation is done without breaking. At 2:00, a smoke alarm goes off. The insulation is so cool that it is electrical. Without ground, the circuit breaker (or its own) does not know how to travel. If not activated, the refrigerator will continue to operate until the integrity of the extension cord is compromised and! . Do you have insurance? All tuners need to look at the metal part of the system and they (or she) will know that the cooler is in extension. Your claim has been rejected!

Worst case, Sereno? Yes sir. It happened to a friend of mine, even though I had warned him. Whatever your decision, be good at whatever you do and it can bless you.

Refrigerators and other large appliances use a lot of electricity. Most extension cables are not designed for this. In that case, buy a strong extension cord, not just a lighter one. Either way, you run the risk of singing electronic sounds.