Redeem Bb&t Rewards Points

How can I redeem my BB&T reward points?

| How can I use my BB&T credit card rewards?

Rewards earned with your BB&T credit card can be redeemed for items in the BB&T Spectrum Rewards program on Rewards by calling the BB&T Rewards Center on 8007781721.

How can I redeem my BB&T reward points in this way?

Members should call the BB&T Rewards Center at 8007781721 between 8:00 am and midnight ET seven days a week or visit the BB&T Spectrum Rewards Programs website via BB&T OnLine® to redeem reward products. Prize balance based on prize value used to earn cash prizes.

How can I use my BB&T contract in addition to the points mentioned above?

To benefit from an offer, customers connect to U by BB&T via or with the U by BB&T mobile app. They then select the offer by clicking on the BB&T offer thumbnail to add it to the debit card. Customers shop as usual with their BB&T debit card.

How do I access my BBT Awards?

Visit (opens in a new tab) or call 8665942076 to check the balance available on your Rewards Card.

What are the BB&T Awards?

The BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards credit card is a cashback card. Reimburse 3% on gasoline, 2% on tools and food and 1% on all other purchases. Bonus categories are eligible for 2% and 3% cashback on the first $ 1,000 combined purchases per month (1%).

How can I check my savings card balance?

Check your card balance

What is a secure credit card?

Top 9 Secured Credit Cards in February 2020. Secured Cards require you to deposit funds, usually equal to your line of credit. The issuer has the deposit in case of non-payment of the invoice, the deposit will be refunded if you switch to a normal unsecured card or close the account in good condition.

How do credit cards work?

How does a credit card work?

A credit card allows you to spend money on credit - it’s like taking credit for the amount you spend on the card. Whether or not you will pay depends on the security of your card provider. If you pay your bill in full every month, you won’t pay interest on what you have borrowed.

What is a spectral map?

A CableCARD is a PC card that allows access to Spectrum TV services. This means that it is not necessary to rent a spectrum receiver (cable).

How do I get a credit card?

Get Credit Card Approval

How Do BB&T Offers Work?

BB&T contracts are automatically available if you have a qualified credit, debit or prepaid card with BB&T. Once you’ve added the deal, you can simply shop at the store with a credit, debit, or prepaid card and the funds will be added to your account for most purchases over the next month.

How do I activate my BB&T credit card?

Do you already have a card?

Does BB&T Bank have guaranteed credit cards?

BB&T Bank offers secure credit card options with some perks you would normally find with an unsecured reward card. Secured credit cards are designed to help people build or restore credit.

How can I redeem my BB&T Spectrum Awards?

Members must call the BB&T Rewards Center at 8007781721 starting at 8:00 ET seven days a week or visit the BB&T Spectrum Rewards Programs website via BB&T OnLine® to redeem reward products. Prize balance based on prize value used to earn cash prizes

what is the minimum balance on my B&T account?

There is no maximum amount you can hold in a BB&T Bright Banking account. However, there are minimum requirements to avoid monthly maintenance fees. These are: a minimum of 500 on a direct deposit or an average balance of 1,500.

Can I pay my BB&T credit card online?

Your online payment options