Redbox Return Time

Redbox Return Time

If I rent after 9pm, when should I return the movie from the red box? 3

Is it 9 o'clock the next night? Or the next day?

This paragraph comes directly from the Red Box website.

Everything you rent at Red Box has a minimum rental period of one day. This one-day minimum rental period is measured from the time you first receive your rent until 9:00 p.m. The next day, "Unless we inform you otherwise at the kiosk or otherwise rent." Remember to consider different time zones when renting and return your rental red box kiosk to different time zones. There is a daily price for each item you can rent. To receive a one-time daily rental fee, you must return the rent by 9 p.m. The next day in the time zone in which you return the rent. For example, if the daily price of a DVD is $ 1, you will be charged only $ 1 plus tax if you rent and return the DVD at midnight on Tuesday. The next day (Wednesday) at 21:00 local before the kiosk where you return your luggage.

So from what I've read, no matter what time you rent on a Tuesday (for example, 10 o'clock in the morning), you're awake.

900 hours to pick you up on Wednesday (in the same time zone).

Red box return policy

Red box lap time.

Apparently if you rent the movie at 12:01. Monday morning you have until 9 p.m. Tuesday to return it at no extra cost. If you rented the movie two minutes ago (Sunday 23:59), you have to return it by 21:00. Monday to avoid additional rental fees.

If I rented a movie before 21:00, when do I return it?

What I read when I ordered online between 9am and 10am. M.

Redbox Return Time