Red Roof Inn Credit Card Hold

If I book a room online by phone, will my credit card be charged automatically? 3

I'd like to book a room in Red Roof. My boyfriend and I wanted to live in Hayat, but when we went on the weekend of July 4, we couldn't get a discount from his cousin, so we had to pay. Ordinary money because it was the day.

If I want to book a room online with my credit card, will I be charged automatically or will I have to pay once or there after departure? What happens is that me and my friends can share, but I'm not sure yet.

It depends on the phone and we booked. Many travel sites (Expedia and others) charge in full. However, if you make a booking through these people, your card will often not be charged until you go out (although others have said that they will give your card a special option at their discretion. Can show the amount). Just call and ask what their policies are. We can guess all day, but in the end, each phone has its own instructions. The voyage beaucoup for my travels, and the exception of the voyage site of temps in temps, is not clear from the last days that the carte was a debité (or meme a ld a été mis sur carta).

Most of these / motels will put an ID card on your card for more than the actual room rate. This is for booking and you will be charged if you are not with SW. When you actually check in at the phone / motel, you can transfer the payment to another card or to cash.

There are some exceptions where the full amount will be charged by card, but this is a special vacation place, not normal for Red Roof Inn or similar phone chains / motels.

Most of these hotels / motels will charge your card for the first stay. Therefore, if you cancel the SRT notification, you will still pay for the room. An LD will be provided at check-in for the estimated total cost of your stay and your credit card bill. When you leave, the final amount will be debited from your account.

Upon receipt of the booking transaction confirmation, the money will be credited to your credit card. Be sure to print the confirmation or receipt that the phone sent to your active email address. It serves as an official receipt. Show when you are registered on the phone.

If your card has a Visa or MasterCard logo, then yes. You can use it anywhere Visa / MC is accepted ... just like CC. Go nowhere