Recursos Perpetuos

Recursos Perpetuos

What is a permanent resource? Help for a very important review?

Wind, solar and water.

If you abuse them, they can be harmed (like water) because they are an eternal resource because they flow freely even if you use them.

However, what is eternal is relatively ... it only concerns human life, because there is neither eternity nor the sun.

Peace, Greeting! :)

Recursos Perpetuos

Recursos Perpetuos

An immovable resource is a resource that flows freely even after use. Wind, solar and water are examples of these resources.

This repetition is considered to be infinite, but in reality, extreme and careless use can certainly harm it.

Its quantity is so great and its renewal so permanent that in practice it does not end. Tamen can be completely licked

An immovable resource is a resource that flows freely even after use.

Recursos Perpetuos

Recursos Perpetuos

For example: wind, sun, fresh water, waves, etc.

There is a mistake. I am in class and water is not a permanent resource, it is renewable.

Permanently recreated repetitions are permanent and impossible to eliminate. Examples are: sunlight, veins and ocean waves.

If you mean unbearable, lucky sun, because only molten water and climate can end, and if the forests continue to burn and the Amazon (the lungs of the planet) continue to burn, then we have to breathe natural gas.

Recursos Perpetuos

Recursos Perpetuos

What is a permanent resource? Help for a very important review? ^

I'd be happy if you could give an example of infinite routes, Miko! 'I give 5 stars

update

Or favooooooooooooooooooooooooooore

Wind, solar and water.

If misused, it can be damaged (like water) because it keeps coming back, because even when used, it flows faster.

However, what is eternal is relative ... it only concerns human life, because neither the eternal nor the sun.

Peace, Greeting! :)

An unchangeable resource is a resource that flows freely regardless of its use. Wind, solar and water are examples of these resources.

This repetition is considered to be infinite, but in reality, extreme and careless use can certainly harm it.

There is an error. I am in class and water is not a permanent resource, it is renewable.

Repetition in eternal regeneration is eternal and can never end. Examples are: sunlight, veins and ocean waves.

If you mean unbearable, lucky sun, because the molten water and climate is where it can end, and if the forests continue to burn and the Amazon (planet's lungs) continue to burn, we breathe natural gas. Have to take

Recursos Perpetuos

Recursos Perpetuos

What is a permanent resource? Help for a very important review? ۔

I would be happy if you could give an example of infinite routes, Moko !! 'I give 5 stars.

update

Or favorite

Wind, solar and water.

If you abuse them, they can be destroyed (like water) because they are an eternal resource because they flow freely even if you use them.

However, what is eternal is relative ... it is only related to human life, because neither immortality nor the sun.

Definitions! :)

An unchanging resource is a resource that flows freely regardless of its use. Wind, solar and water are examples of these resources.

Its quantity is very high and its renewal is so permanent that in practice it does not end. The supply can be completely licked.

Recursos Perpetuos

Recursos Perpetuos

What is a chronic resource? Help for a very important review? 3

If you can give an example of a chronic feature, I appreciate it, muucoo !! دیتا Â I give 5 stars.

update

Or favooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wind, solar energy and water.

If you abuse them they can be destroyed (like water) because they are an eternal resource because they flow freely even if you use them.

However, that which is eternal is relative ... it has to do only with human life, because immortality does not exist, nor does the sun.

Definitions! :)

Recursos Perpetuos