Ream

Ream,

Definition of Ream:

1. The number of sheets in a pack or packs. The rims of plain or office papers have 500 sheets, the rims for printers have 516 sheets and the traditional rims (which are still used for handmade paper) have 480 sheets.

2. 0 (first 480) sheets of paper.

Phonetic Pronunciation of Ream

/rēm/

Origin of word Ream

Late Middle English from Old English ream ‘cream’, of uncertain origin.

Synonyms of Ream

Gouge out, Mace, Stationery, Chew out, Needle, Sit on, Gyp, Gobs, Run through, Ream out, Skewer, Chew ass, Slew, Cuss out, Give a going-over, Broach, Diddle, Spear, Stab, Bugger, Lance, Beat, Honeycomb, Trepan, Sodomize, Spit, Gore, Oodles, Ream ass, Page, Bite, Perforate, Countersink, Open up, Riddle, Stick, Jack up, Pierce, Bore, Give hell, Gouge, Leaf, Punch, Pink, Empierce, Transpierce, Fix, Chew, Sheet, Tap, Chisel, Prick, Cozen, Trephine, Give the deuce, Bawl out, Cardboard, Spike, Give hail Columbia, Paper, Auger, Puncture, Hole, Fellate, Screw, Wads, Do, Quire, Give what-for, Masturbate, Quantities, Impale, Transfix, Loads, Drill, Heap, Lambaste, Penetrate, Bilk

How to use Ream in a sentence?

1. In fact, I thought the amount of paper with my printer was the same package I bought when I arrived in New York.

Meaning of Ream & Ream Definition

Ream,

What is The Definition of Ream?

Definition of Ream: 500 sheets of paper. Lots of writing material.

Meanings of Ream

1. 500 (first 480) sheets of paper.

2. Spread with a special tool (hole or holes).

3. Foam or overflow

Sentences of Ream

1. In fact, I thought the amount of paper with my printer was the same package I bought when I arrived in New York.

2. Wilson drilled and drilled holes that would start the screw channel.

Ream,

What is The Definition of Ream?

1. 500 sheets of paper. Too much written material.