Reader's Digest Change Of Address

w Will I change the mailing address of my Reader Digest magazine? 3

I currently have a mailbox and mailing address for my Reader's Digest subscription. I closed my mailbox where they sent me my magazine. w Do I need to notify Reader's Digest that the mailbox will be closed and the magazine will be delivered to my mailing address?

Don't try, call toll free. 0800 181151

This page can help you.

D:

w Has my Reader's Digest mailing address changed?

I currently have a mailbox and mailing address for my Reader's Digest subscription. I closed my mailbox where they sent me my magazine. Do I need to notify Reader's Digest that the mailbox will be closed and the magazine will be sent to my mailing address?

I will call him to tell him about the change of address or forward a letter to his address, he will be there.

I will remove the label from your last magazine, put it on a note showing the change of address from your old address to your new address, and send it to your subscription service. With the addition of etiquette address ci-jointe, ils auront tout CE don ils ont besoin pour effectuer le change of address appropriateness and you aurez a trace du moment of your read avez envoyé s'ils very fast change effect. I am fine

It's not easy to install and replace. You are being linked to the USPS website, and that is rude.

I'm sure you can take care of that by visiting their website.

The real magic for such a popular magazine ... impossible ... amazing. So I don't get the rest of my membership ... I think it's lost somewhere !!!

I tried to change their address page and they would not let me in my position, instead they have reasons to put out the fire.