Read text message

Read text message

How to know if someone has read your text messages?

• Make sure the person you're texting is also using iMessages. This is the only way to know if they read your message.
  • Activate read receipts. If this feature is enabled for you and the other party, you can see when they read each other's messages.
  • Connect to the Internet.
  • Open messages.
  • Write or reply to the message.

Is there read receipt for text messages?

Open configuration. Click on Messages (green icon with white speech bubble). Check Send read receipts. Others will be notified when they read your messages. If your recipient also has read receipts enabled, they'll see a "Read" below your message with the time it was read.

Can someone read my text messages from their phone?

The only way anyone can view your text messages without your permission is through someone who works for the phone company, your service provider, or if you have an SMS spy app installed on your phone. The only other way to view your text messages is if you have an Android mobile phone.

Is it illegal to read someone' s text messages using a computer

It is illegal to read someone's email without their permission, but the texts are slightly different. It is also illegal to hack into someone's phone or access their phone without their permission.

Is there a way to know if someone has read my text?

Unfortunately, there is no way to know if someone has read your text. The only information your phone gives you is whether or not it has been sent. On the other hand, "texting applications" such as Facebook Messenger, iMessage, WhatsApp, etc. can keep you informed about the status of a message (sent, delivered, read).

How can you tell if someone read your text?

To see if someone has read your text on Android, first tap the menu icon in the messaging app and select Settings. Then click on Advanced and enable the Read Receipt option, which will notify you when the person you are texting opens a message.

:brown_circle: How can I tell if someone is receiving my text messages?

To find out if someone has received your text messages on Facebook Messenger, read receipts are turned on by default. Whether you use standard messaging or Messenger Lite, the end result will be the same. When you see an empty blue circle, your message is being sent. If you see a blue circle with a check mark, it means it was sent successfully.

How do you monitor text messages?

track text messages. Text messages are processed by your wireless service provider. You can track the phone numbers your child sends via SMS by logging into your account on your mobile operator's website. When you view your account, you will see a list of all the phone numbers your child has texted.

Can Google read your text messages?

Public services announcement: Google can now read your last five text messages as an automatic reply and allow you to reply to them. Google Now can do a lot of cool things. It shows you the right information when you need it most and answers your questions and requests as efficiently as possible.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is there way to read my husbands text messages?

The best way to read husband's texts is here and it's called Mobile Spy. This revolutionary app allows you to spy on your husband's phone discreetly without worrying about being discovered.

Is there a way to see if someone has read your text?

As long as you and your contact have activated this feature, you can see when you've read each other's messages. If you just turned it on, they'll see it when they read your messages, but won't know when they're reading yours. To enable read receipts:

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I tell if someone read my iMessage?

When you send iMessage, you'll see the word "Sent" at the bottom when the message has been sent. 7 Wait for a read receipt. When the recipient has read the receipts, Read appears below the message.

How can I tell if someone is reading my WhatsApp messages?

Read receipts are a one-way street on WhatsApp. If you turn off read receipts so others don't know you're reading their messages, you won't know when they're reading yours. Open WhatsApp and click on "Settings" (gear icon) in the lower right corner.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can you tell if a text has been sent or not?

You may also see a white circle indicating that the message is being sent, or a white circle with a blue checkmark indicating that the message has been sent but has not yet been delivered. There are timestamps when using these icons, but to display the time and date you need to highlight the text when using the mobile app (see below).

How to know if someone has read your text messages on ipad without

If you and your recipient are using Apple iMessage and have read receipts turned on, you'll see the word "Read" below your last message for the recipient, as well as the time the message was read. If you don't want people to know you're reading their messages, turn off read receipts.

Is there a way to see if someone has read your text on iPhone?

As long as you and your contact have activated this feature, you can see when you've read each other's messages. If you just turned it on, they'll see it when they read your messages, but won't know when they're reading yours. Activate read receipts: Open iPhone Settings.

How to read someone's iMessages without them knowing?

KidsGuard Pro for iOS helps you easily read other people's iMessages and SMS without them noticing. Most importantly, it will bring you more benefits than you think. To take advantage of their offers, sign up today and choose a rate plan!

Is it possible to read someones text messages without their phone?

You don't need a smartphone to read messages and find out everything you need. For iPhone users, they just need to know their Apple credentials and put them in the spy apps they recommend on their website. From now on you have unlimited access to your phone and you know what you want.

:brown_circle: How to know if someone has read your text messages on icloud

However, you cannot view messages on iCloud or on the web. Even if someone has your Apple ID, they won't be able to see your text messages. Fortunately, with an iPhone backup extractor like FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery, you can access iMessages, text messages in an iCloud backup.

:brown_circle: How can I view my text on iCloud?

How to view text messages in iCloud.
Step 1. Open the downloaded software on your computer. Select "Recover from iCloud Backup File" mode and sign in your iCloud account with Apple ID and passwords.
Step 2. Then you will see a list of backup files from different devices.

How to check text messages on iCloud with ease?

Install the downloaded software properly on your computer and then launch it. Select "Recover from iCloud Backup File" mode and proceed by logging into your iCloud. After you sign in to iCloud, you will see a list of iCloud backup files on the screen. After downloading, click on the "Messages" and "Attachments" categories in the left column.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you access messages from iCloud?

How to access messages on iCloud -
Step 1
Step 2. Sign in to your iCloud account (your Apple ID and password).
Step 3 .Go to Manage Categories > Select iCloud Backup on the Categories page.
Step 4. Select a backup and download it. Then click View to see the messages in that backup.

How do I enable messages on iCloud?

On an iOS or iPadOS device, go to Settings > > iCloud, then turn on Messages.

Is there a way to read receipts from text messages?

Read receipts only work if you and your recipient have iMessage activated in the message settings. Read receipts won't work if you're using SMS or if your recipient isn't using an iOS device. Open configuration. Click on Messages (green icon with white speech bubble). Check Send read receipts.

How to see if text messages have been read on iphone

How to find old text messages on iPhone in Messages app.
Step 1. Open the Messages app on iPhone > swipe down to open the search box.
Step 2. Enter keywords or a phone number in the search box and the results list will automatically update as you type.

:brown_circle: How can I view iPhone text messages online?

Click on the "Login" button. This will give you access to an online SMS verification. Click the Data tab in the Language and Usage area. Click View Details. You will then see a screen with all the information to view the messages online.

How do you respond to a text message?

Personalize responses with text messages. To get to the installation site, you need to follow three simple steps. 1) Open the Settings app. 2) Scroll down and select Phone. 3) Click on "Reply via SMS". Think about the most common posts you want to respond to or use the suggestions that come to your mind if you need to.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I find old messages on my iPhone?

How to Find Old Text Messages on iPhone with Spotlight Search.
Step 1. Swipe down on the home screen to open Spotlight search.
Step 2. Touch the search bar and enter keywords or phone number > View results to find the messages you are looking for.

How do you access text messages from computer?

In general, there are three ways to receive text messages from your computer / PC: Connect your mobile phone or GSM / GPRS modem to your computer / PC. Then use the Computer / PC and AT commands to receive SMS messages received from a mobile phone or GSM / GPRS modem. Access to the SMS center (SMSC) or SMS gateway of the mobile phone operator.

How do you view text messages on your computer?

In the menu on the left, you can see that all the files on your phone are arranged by category. Click on the SMS icon and you will be redirected to the SMS management window. All text messages from your phone will be displayed in the list on the right. On your computer, select the SMS you want to read and click the "Export" button.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you check text messages from computer?

The last option to consider when checking text messages on your computer is to use an extension number and an application. With an additional number, your SMS isn't tied exclusively to your phone, so you can view your SMS from any device.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you send a text message to a computer?

In the To field, enter the mobile phone number of the person you want to send the text message to. Type your text in the "Message" field. Click the Send button to send a text message from Google Voice to your computer. Responses to your text will appear in your Google Voice inbox. Download Yahoo! download and install it. Messenger on your computer.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to see if text messages have been read online

To open text messages on the Internet, do the following: Install MySMS on your mobile device. Go to the MySMS website. Register the application with your phone number. Then you will find all your articles on the website.

How can I receive text messages online?

You can send and receive text messages to your mobile phone from your email account. Visit a website that allows you to send and receive text messages on the Internet, for example: B. 411SNS, Text em, CBFSMS, or FishText. Click on the option to register a new user account. Many websites offer their services for free.

:brown_circle: How to read someone's texts?

• Create a Spyine account and get a subscription for iOS devices.
  • Check the user's iCloud credentials.
  • Click Start and start reading your messages.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to see if text messages have been read on computer

After the software scans your device, you should see your text messages on the screen. Select the messages you want to read completely on your computer and click "Recover". The selected messages are downloaded to your computer for reading.

How can I view text messages on my PC?

To view Android text messages on computer, you need to transfer them to PC and connect your phone to laptop via USB or Wi-Fi. Install a transfer tool like MobiKin Assistant for Android, it will detect and scan your device automatically. After that, you can click the message list to view the SMS information on the PC.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to send/receive text messages from computer?

• Google Voice. They don't talk much about Google Voice, but this handy service gives you a free virtual phone number that you can use to make calls and text.
  • Your email account. This only works for US and Canadian phone numbers.
  • Windows application.
  • Chrome extension.
  • Free websites.
  • Text synchronization applications.

What is the best online SMS service?

Top 10 Mobile Messaging Apps of 2021 Most Popular Messaging App: WhatsApp. Unlimited group chats: Viber. Uploading self-destructing photos: Snapchat. Best cross-platform messenger: Telegram. Highest paid positions: LINE. Best Video Calling App: Google Hangouts. Best Walkie Talkie App: Voxer. No user account required: HeyTell. Custom Phone Numbers: Talkatone.

How to setup SMS messaging?

1) Go to Settings > Messages. 2) Activate iMessage.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Do SMS messages cost money?

SMS rates are a net gain for mobile operators. They are usually free to operators, but often cost a dime or more per message. Sending a text message to Earth costs more than sending data from Mars.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Are SMS messages the same as regular text messages?

Short message service (SMS) and SMS (SMS) are the same. This is a way to send short messages to and from a mobile phone. SMS was originally defined in 1985 as part of the GSM standard set to send messages of up to 160 characters in length to and from GSM mobile phones. Since then, support for the service has expanded to include alternative cellular standards such as ANSI CDMA and AMPS networks, satellite and terrestrial networks.

How to see if text messages have been read on android

Read receipts. This works for iPhones and newer Android devices. Assuming the contact has read receipts enabled, it's easy to determine if the message receipts blocked them. There are many reasons to suspect that someone has blocked your text messages if you are unable to communicate.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I forward text messages on my Android phone?

To manually forward SMS on Android, all you need to do is click Forward in the SMS app and enter an email address in the destination or recipient field where you would normally add a phone number. Open the thread you want to forward. Select Share (or Forward) and select Message.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why do some text messages not get delivered?

There are several reasons why a text message cannot be sent. This includes a cell phone that is turned off or out of range. There are also reasons related to the mobile operator the patient/client uses.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my phone not receiving some text messages?

Incorrectly configured Messages app can prevent iPhone from receiving Android SMS. Therefore, make sure that the SMS / MMS settings of your messaging application are not changed. To check your message settings, go to Settings > Messages > and make sure that SMS, MMS, iMessage and group messages are enabled.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is iMessage not going through?

If iMessage does not work sometimes, it is an Apple problem. But in most cases, the cause of iMessage not working is faulty iOS or poor internet connection.

Why are my iPhone messages not going through?

The problem of iPhone not sending iMessages can be due to various reasons, from incorrect iMessage settings and poor network connection to other issues that prevent iPhone from sending iMessages.

Can someone read my text messages from their phone to my

Some people read your messages on their cell phones, but only if there's a good reason to do so. For example, government agencies, employers, or your spouse can access text messages on your phone.

:brown_circle: Can I view my text messages online?

Unfortunately it is not possible to view your SMS online. Your online phone account only stores the detailed billing information with the date and time the SMS was sent and the phone number to which the SMS was sent, but not the content of the SMS sent.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can someone read my text messages from their phone screen

The answer is yes. Some people will read your messages on their phones, but only if there's a good reason to do so. For example, government agencies, employers, or your spouse can access text messages on your phone.

:brown_circle: Can someone read my text messages from their phone online

Most mobile phone providers allow you to read text messages online, but legal proof and sometimes money may be required. There are even other ways to view text messages online even if they have been deleted. You can use different methods depending on the type of phone you are using (Android or iOS device).

Can I get my computer to read my text?

You can have Windows read text aloud using an accessibility tool called Narrator, available from the Start menu. Use the up and down arrow keys to select areas of the screen for the speaker to read.

Can someone tell if you have read their text?

Yes, you can know if they read your reply in their post. The text looks like this: Seen (time). (Time) = while reading the message.

Can someone read my text messages from their phone google

Can anyone read my text messages from their phone while gaining unauthorized access to an iCloud or Google account? That's possible here too. If someone hacks into a Google or iCloud account, they can easily access all kinds of information.

:brown_circle: Is it possible for someone to read my text messages?

Yes, someone can jailbreak your phone and read your text messages. Here are the most common ways to do it: Spy apps - Spy apps record everything that happens on your phone. They include a keylogging utility that tracks every keystroke on the device.

:brown_circle: Are there any apps that can read text messages?

An example is mSpy, a mobile phone tracker with a user-friendly interface and many spy functions. This application allows you to read messages, emails and chats on the target phone, as well as view photos and videos and access installed applications.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I download text messages from my Google account?

Follow these steps to download text messages: Start Elcomsoft Cloud Explorer (or a newer version). Click File - Add Google Snapshot. Sign in to your Google account with your username and password. If two-factor authentication is enabled, you will be prompted for a secondary authentication code.

Can you extract text messages from one Google account?

If multiple devices are registered with the same Google account, the backup may contain text messages for each device. This, in turn, means that fetching these text messages from the cloud can yield more data than the logical or physical ■■■■■■■■■ of a single device.

:brown_circle: Can someone read my text messages from their phone free

There is also a free way to read other people's text messages for free. This is done through an application called FreeForward. FreeForward: Free SMS tracker without installation on the target phone FreeForward can send all messages that a person receives on their phone.

:brown_circle: Is it illegal to read someone' s text messages app

Parental controls like mSpy allow you to easily read someone's text messages without your phone after installing the software. To do this, follow a few simple steps: Choose the subscription that suits you best (Basic or Premium).

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is there a way to read text messages on an iPhone?

If you urgently need to spy on text messages without installing any software on iPhone, you can do it with iCloud backup. All you need is your iCloud credentials and a few minutes to retrieve the data. To read SMS on iPhone without your knowledge, do the following:

Is there a way to spy on text messages on iPhone?

If you urgently need to spy on text messages without installing any software on iPhone, you can do it with iCloud backup. All you need is your iCloud credentials and a few minutes to retrieve the data. To read text messages on iPhone without your knowledge, do the following: Sign in to the iCloud account of the person being monitored.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Are there any exceptions to cell phone privacy?

However, there are some exceptions. If you suspect that your phone is being used for criminal purposes, or if you are being harassed or threatened with text messages, you can get a court order asking the phone company to close the business. Also contact your lawyer or the local police immediately.

Is it illegal to read someone' s text messages online

Is it legal to read other people's text messages? It is illegal to read, spy on and follow someone's posts if they are your children, you have parental authority, but in reality if you try to follow someone and they know what your intentions are they will not do you any good..

Can you read your kids text messages without them knowing?

Once the setup is complete, you can read all text messages on your kid's phone without them knowing, including social media chats and popular instant messengers like Facebook, Snapchat, Kik, and Tinder. #1 Recommended monitoring app! Fair prices.

Which is the best app to read someone else's text messages?

Minspy is the most popular message interceptor used by people to read other people's text messages remotely. It offers to read messages from Android phones and iPhones without anyone noticing.

:brown_circle: Is there a way to read text messages from another phone?

Parental controls like mSpy allow you to easily read someone's text messages without your phone after installing the software. To do this, follow a few simple steps:

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Which is the best app to read text messages?

To ease your worries, Spyic even offers a free live demo where you can see for yourself how good the app is. Spyic is definitely the BEST SMS monitor.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is it illegal for parents to read text messages?

While it is ethically and legally wrong to read someone's text messages without their permission, it really depends on who that "person" is. Lately, there has been a lot of controversy over the legal status of parents who keep track of their children's phones.

Is it possible to track Someone Else's text messages?

Tracking someone else's text messages on your phone is very possible and easy. The best SMS trackers in the market allow you to view the messages sent and received by the target phone without being detected. How to read other people's text messages without a free phone.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can you read your spouses text messages without your phone?

Yes really! You can read your partner or child's messages without their device using the monitoring app. This monitoring software hacks into the target device and sends an activity report to your device. There are several hacking or surveillance programs online that allow you to read text messages without your phone.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is it possible to view Anyones text messages?

Yes, they can check other people's messages without even using their phone. Some spy apps won't even ask you to access your phone once, and some require one-time access to the device. Once you have completed the installation and synced the app, you can simply go to the dashboard and see all the exchanged texts.

Can You spy on someones SMS without access to the phone?

Can they spy on text messages from the phone without opening them? Yes, they can check other people's messages without even using their phone. Some spy apps won't even ask you to access your phone once, and some require one-time access to the device.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Are there any apps that can spy on text messages?

MSpy is a text messaging spy app for concerned parents who want to protect their kids from the dangers of the online world. This app allows you to remotely monitor someone's incoming and outgoing messages. In addition to text messages, you can use messages to view sender information and timestamps.

:brown_circle: Is it possible to hack someones text messages?

For some types of phones this is not a problem as there is no software to install, but for others it is a problem. If the person you love reads someone else's text messages and uses an iPhone, you're in luck. Being able to hack into someone's text messages on an iPhone is VERY powerful. Apple has made the iPhone incredibly secure.

Can you read your boyfriends text messages without his phone?

If you want to know who your boyfriend or girlfriend is talking to and you don't normally have access to their phone, a spy app can help you read your friend's text messages without their phone. You can see not only your current conversations, but also deleted text messages.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is it possible to intercept text messages without access to the phone?

Only iPhone can intercept SMS without installing any software. Since all the data on your phone is stored in the cloud, you can access it without touching your phone. All it takes is a user ID to login and a password for the iCloud account.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to read text message online

To view messages online, go to the My Verizon website and sign in (create an account if you haven't already), then you can read your text messages from there.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can I check text messages from my computer?

Unfortunately, it is impossible to receive SMS on a mobile phone from a computer. Your mobile phone's online account only stores detailed information of the invoice with the date and time the SMS was sent and the phone number to which the SMS was sent, but not the content of the SMS sent.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Read text message from another phone

Your phone does not have a function that allows you to read someone else's message. To achieve this, you need to use a third-party application for this. However, when your personal data is at stake, no app can be trusted.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you intercept text messages from another phone?

Therefore, text messages on iPhone and Android can be intercepted with mSpy. Use mSpy to intercept text messages from other phones. In order to intercept text messages from other phones, the mSpy application must first be installed on the target phone in order to be intercepted.

Can text messages secretly sent to another phone?

When it comes to text message forwarding on Android, Coolmuster Android Assistant is the best third-party text message forwarder app for Android. The advantage of this application is that you can seamlessly transfer text messages from Android to other phones or various other phones. You can also text or reply directly from your PC or Mac.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you read other peoples text messages on iPhone?

There is a shortcut for iPhone users to read iMessages from other people by signing in with the same Apple ID on their device. Apple's unique file sharing system allows you to receive text messages intended for other people.

:brown_circle: Is there app to secretly read other peoples text messages?

• spying. When the best text message reading spy app is mentioned, Spyine should definitely be grouped first.
  • We will. Neatspy is your second choice, and many others will be forever.
  • Espionage. So, if you want to read someone's text messages without their knowledge, you should choose Spyier.
  • Minspy.
  • Spyic.
  • Last words.

:brown_circle: How do I Turn Off the texting on my iPhone?

• Go to your iPhone's settings menu.
  • Select "Messages" from the "Settings" menu.
  • Search for iMessages in the message menu
  • You'll see a slider next to it that you can use to turn it off. The cursor turns green when activated.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can I turn texting off on my iPhone?

Depending on the details of your cellular data plan, it may be helpful to disable the Messages app on your iPhone to limit or stop incoming and outgoing text messages. From the home screen, tap Settings. In the settings menu, tap the Messages tab. Drag the MMS slider to the Off position.

How to mark an iPhone text unread?

• Make sure to download the Gmail app.
  • Open the Gmail app on your iPhone or iPad.
  • Open the message. (If you want to stay in the mailbox, click on the sender's profile picture.)
  • Click 'Unread' in the top right corner.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to turn off the iMessage without the iPhone?

• In any web browser, go to the Apple iMessage deactivation page.
  • Scroll down to the second section titled Lost your iPhone?
  • Enter the phone number where you want to disable iMessage and click Send Code.
  • Find the text message on your current phone and enter the sent code.

Can AirWatch read text messages?

In particular, AirWatch collects your text messages, photos, internet usage, call history or any other application on your phone not provided by UK HealthCare (such as Allscripts, MobileCare or Voalte).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can you read text messages online Verizon Wireless?

1) Go to the Verizon Wireless site. Here's a direct link: Login to My Verizon Online 2) Enter your user ID or mobile phone number to log in to the Verizon Wireless website. 3) Answer your security question and click Next. 4) Enter your password and check the security image. Then click on "Connect". 5) Receive your phone messages using the Verizon web interface.

Can you mark a read text message as unread

There is a very simple way to do this. Each text has a period that indicates the read or unread status of the messages. With the iOS 11 update, there is an instant feature that marks a read message as unread. But devices running older versions of iOS don't have that luxury.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can I change a read message to unread?

If you click on it after reading a message, it will change to unread or unread and vice versa. Mark a message in the Messenger application as unread or unread Open the Messenger application and go to the chat you want to mark as unread. Long press chat or swipe left in chat.

Can text messages be marked as 'unread?

Marking a message as unread may not be an important requirement for all iOS users because when they receive a text message, most users see it immediately. However, in some cases, some users prefer to mark the message on their iPhone as unread. Check the messages to remind them to check again.

:brown_circle: How to make text unread?

To do this: Open the application settings. In the Custom section, select Drilldown Actions. Select the scan you want to edit. Select Read/Unread from the options. Click on "Save".

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do recall an unread text message?

• In the folder pane on the left side of the Outlook window, select the Sent Items folder.
  • Open the message you want to call back.
  • On the Message tab, choose Actions > Call back this message.
  • Click "Delete unread copies of this message" or "Delete unread copies and replace with a new message", and then click OK.

Read text message speech

Touch a text on the screen that you want the transcriber to read to you. The selected text turns blue and you read it. It doesn't sound as nice as the Google Assistant, but it's a good alternative if you want to be read to, especially if you're visually impaired.

How do you talk to text?

If you prefer, you can also click the keyboard icon in the bottom navigation bar of your phone. Allows you to switch between keyboards and select Google voice input to open the text conversation panel. No matter how you start the text conversation mode, start speaking and your words will appear in the text box shortly.

How do I read to speech?

1. Open a document and select the text you want to read aloud (press Ctrl + A to select all text). 2. Now click on "Accessibility" in the top menu bar and select "Speak Selected" under the "Speak" option. Google Docs will read the selected text.

:brown_circle: How do you use text to speech?

Using speech synthesis. It is easy to use the text to speech functionality. Just select a piece of content or an entire page and click the speaker icon. As soon as you click on the speaker icon, the text-to-speech feature will begin to play the selected content aloud.

How to active the text to speech?

To enable Google Text-to-Speech, do the following: Go to Settings. Click Language & input. Now click on the text-to-speech output at the bottom of the screen.

read text message