Raw Hair Dye

Raw Hair Dye

Raw Hair Dye Guide?

It is very recommended to apply it on light hair (almost (fine)) to match the color and not change the color from green to green / turquoise. Do not want to dye in blue, then grab your hair and try to pull it out. Insert and for blue, and for conditioner, and for blue, etc., until the desired effect. Cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and allow to dry for 5 minutes to increase the intensity.

The reason people apply conditioner between their tails is that washing a wound does not stain other parts of the hair nor does it get an unpleasant green color. RAW hair dye is semi-permanent and possibly herbal, so you can skip it as long as you want. I recommend going out and withdrawing at least once.

For best effect, first wash, disassemble, and then dry the blue painted area so that it is well pierced.

For example, help!

Hair dye instructions

This page can help you.

Come back:

Raw Hair Dye Guide?

Okay, I bought a Raw (True Blue) hair color from Tetopic. And it comes in a bottle. No instructions :( Does anyone know the instructions for applying it? How many days do you have to leave it in the hair? Oh and if I have to straighten ...

Raw Hair Dye

Raw Hair Dye

Ink is semi-permanent, which means it does not have lasting power.

Raw Hair Dye

Raw Hair Dye

Raw Hair Dye Guide? 3

Well, I bought RAW (True Blue) hair color from ttopic. And it comes in a bottle. No advice :( Does anyone know the usage instructions? It takes a lot of time on hair etc. Ah and if I have to straighten it, I have to fix it first? Or go ahead and clean it? Intermediate condition? O what is it? Any help is highly appreciated: D

It is recommended to apply it on very light hair (almost fine) so as to match the color and not blue-green / green / turquoise. What you want to do is apply a lock of hair that you don't want to dye blue, then grab your hair and try to pull it out. Keep it for blue, and for conditioner, and for blue, and so on. Unless it has the desired effect. Cover with plastic or aluminum foil and allow to dry for 5 minutes to increase intensity.

The reason people apply conditioner between their tails is that rinsing the wound will not stain other parts of the hair and will not give it an unpleasant green color. RAW Hair Dye is semi-permanent and possibly herbal, so you can apply it as long as you like. I would recommend pulling at least once.

For best effect, first wash, not conditioner, and then dry the blue part so that it is very unsafe. Clean when stained.

Help for example!

This page can help you.

D:

Raw Hair Dye Guide?

Ok, I bought RAW (True Blue) hair color from ttopic. And it comes in a bottle. No instructions :( Does anyone know how to use it? How long does it take to apply hair, etc.?

Ink is semi-permanent, meaning it has no lasting power.

Raw Hair Dye