Ramekin Substitute

Ramekin Substitute

Replace the mold? ۔

This was the first time I made a BCC lava cake and I just found out that there is no mold in it. I was also wondering if I could use a cupcake liner. The layers of cupcakes are also covered with aluminum foil. And can someone tell me to use a cake plate?

Thanks in advance !

A cupcake or cupcake liner will work great! :) I put my lava cake in a pan (a little bigger) and covered it with baking spray, it came out when I turned the pan after baking. Aluminum liner will also work well.

I say merciful, but who really knows? : of the.

Change the remake

This page can help you.

D:

Replace the mold?

This was the first time I made a BCC lava cake and I just found out that there is no mold in it. I was also wondering if I could use a cupcake liner instead. The layers of cupcakes are also covered with aluminum foil. And can someone tell me to use a cake plate?

Thanks in advance !

Is a cake ton equal to a cake ton (68 oz)? So yes Yes No No Use an oven-proof bowl of soup.

I have used a ceramic oven mug for this many times. Small like an espresso cup with thick edges and handle. Tse looks over. Just go back to the Ghetto, Swift de Le Cure and Laser Deniseless Tess Caf, a Screw Pew N Powder Pig Le Dess EVC Series / Frame Boys etc. and also. *

Ramekin Substitute