Rack rate

Rack rate,

Definition of Rack rate:

1. The term used in the hospitality industry is used to describe the price of a person applying for accommodation on the same day without a prior booking agreement. The price shown is usually more expensive than when the user uses a travel agent or third party supplier. Prices may vary depending on the day of the room application. For example, the price published on the weekends may be higher, which is often a busy day.

2. Public or advertised hotel room rates are usually discounted.

How to use Rack rate in a sentence?

1. Sometimes, if the hotel is empty on that day, you can get a better deal for the stated price.
  2. Many hotels have increased their publishing rates to continue offering great discounts.
  3. I need to know the prices at the hotel because I can't blow my budget and I have to make sure everything is fine.
  4. Since the Smith family had not reunited the hotel room with the travel agent a week earlier, they had to pay a regular price, much higher than the reservation. One bedroom

Meaning of Rack rate & Rack rate Definition

Rack Rate,

What is Rack Rate?

• Rack Rate definition is: The full price of an item is offered before the discount, especially for hotel rooms.

Literal Meanings of Rack Rate

Rack:

Meanings of Rack:
  1. Frames, usually with rails, bars, hooks or pins.

2. Toothed or sawed rods or reels that are attached to wheels or pins, or use pins to position something.

3. The torture device, consisting of the victim's structure, was attached to the wrist and ankle with a rotating roller.

4. Triangular structure for holding the ball in the pond.

5. Female breast

6. Wooden game

7. The bed

8. It causes extreme physical or mental pain which causes extreme stress. Harassment on the shelf.

9. Place on a shelf or on it.

10. Increase (rent) above normal or reasonable price.

11. Horse riding where two hooves on each side are lifted almost simultaneously and all four hooves are temporarily lifted off the ground together.

Sentences of Rack
  1. Spice rack

2. A shelf

3. When we finally got out of the cave after the eighth voyage, it was as if we had spent the last eight hours on the shelf of this medieval instrument of violence.

4. Megan put her eggs and Elisha on the shelf.

5. The most impressive carrier of all wild animals is the deer.

6. I am torn by guilt

7. Well-organized shoes under the clothes

Synonyms of Rack

container, cause agony to, pierce, bin, stab, bunker, cause pain to, shelf, torture, afflict, torment, wound, support, framework, box, harrow, agonize, trestle, holder, pain, crucify, structure, cause suffering to, stand, form

Rate:

Sentences of Rate
  1. They were asked to assess their abilities in various driving exercises

Synonyms of Rate

reckon to be, judge to be, compute, hire, outlay, figure, cost, think to be, appraise, adjudge, weigh up, charge, hold to be, calculate, fare, put a value on, evaluate, measure, deem to be, tariff, find to be, assess, consider to be, value, gauge, price, estimate