R22 Freon For Sale Craigslist

What to do with the 20 pounds of Freon R22? 3

I started using it a few years ago. Past offers have left a lot of ■■■■ in me because they are these people. I cleaned as much as possible. One thing I couldn't get rid of was a big box with R22 written on it. He has been close to my heart ever since.

After doing some research online, I have come to understand a lot about what it is for, and uses, and other such essentials. According to Craigslist, a 30-pound container sells for about ً 250,300. Our container weighs about 25 pounds on this scale, which (according to the Internet) contains 19 to 19.5 pounds of soda.

Let's get to the question: Can I sell it? I know that the new EPA R22 (maybe SNAP) rules strictly limit R22, especially large containers. I saw a story where a guy got into trouble selling R22s on Craigslist. I do not want to be associated with it. I don't have a CFC license from EPA. I'm not a certified HVAC technician (actually not just an HVAC technician). I don't use this cooler and I don't mind having some extra dred-b. Is anyone who knows you willing to give me advice?

update

Follow-up FAQ:

Do I have to follow special procedure to sell it under EPA rules?

Why did I buy it? Who can I sell to?

Well I can say you have between $ 1,500 and $ 2,000 in R22. But you can't sell it because it's not working anymore. One of these items costs $ 80 when sold to customers. The only way to sell these items is to find an HVAC man. Or you can keep it because it was like gold at that time. Do you have a spare can if your air conditioner works? It is never wrong. Now, if you have a system that uses 410A, you can try to sell it. I think it will cost 200-300 BS. For technicians, because buying 600bs for میں 30,300 from a supplier is a reasonable price. I now.

Freon R22 for sale

The R22 is used for about $ 14 / lb.

I don't know where other people got so many marks. I bought a 200lb R22 the other day.

Sell ​​to HVAC company. You may not get that much supply because it is open.

Expect only $ 7 / lb or less.

Ask an EPA licensed friend to sell it or just play it.

This page can help you.

D:

What to do with the 20 pounds of Freon R22?

I started using it a few years ago. Past offers have left a lot of ■■■■ in me because they are these people. I cleaned as much as possible. One thing I couldn't get rid of was a big box with R22 written on it. He has been close to my heart ever since.

of the...

Robert is usually right. The only thing that can make it completely cool is to find HVAC technology and make friends with it (like me!) This charity can be anything ... because the wallet needs to be refilled because it is empty. ..

Seriously, if you live anywhere within 100 miles of Sherman TX, I'll be out of your hands tomorrow, Sunday, the 30th.

Write me directly

Of course I would like you to be across the street! My HVAC unit loses a few pounds every two years so I want to buy one. You can visit some small workshops to see if they are interested. There is a lot of work for cheap owners who are getting R22 and will be very attractive.

R22 soda for sale

I have about 25 pounds of R22. What type of HVAC would you like to buy in South Florida?

If this is true I will buy from you. It is perfectly legal for anyone to add a refrigerator to their air conditioner. You do not need to be a licensed HVAC service technician to service your O-System.

Does your device use R22? You can save it if necessary. Contrary to many people's beliefs, the R22 has reached its peak and will continue to do so, and in a few years its price will not increase. Leave it in place and, when the unit is on, provide cooling.