Quoted Price Meanings:
Quoted Price definition is: The reference price is the final price at which an investment (or other asset) was traded. Trading prices of assets such as stocks, bonds, commodities and derivatives fluctuate throughout the day as events affect the perceived value of financial markets and various investments. The price list represents the final bid and sale price that buyers and sellers can agree on.
- The quote price for an investment or asset is the final purchase price that will be accepted by buyers and sellers.
- The electronic ticker indicates the market value of the stock as well as the ticker symbol, the number of shares sold, the traded price, the last market price, and an increase or decrease relative to the value of the change in price.
- The bid price represents the highest price a potential buyer is willing to pay for a security, commodity or currency.
- The sale price, also known as the purchase price, represents the price that the seller will receive for the asset or security.
- Bid spread is the difference between the bid price and the bid price. Liquid assets that are easy to buy and sell have a small bid margin.
Literal Meanings of Quoted Price
Meanings of Quoted:
Repeat or copy (text words or speech written or spoken by someone else)
Give to someone (estimated cost of work or services)
(Company) offer or share price.
Pieces of text or speech.
A reference that provides an estimate of the cost of a particular job or service.
The price offered by market makers for buying or selling stocks or other securities.
Sentences of Quoted
I saw that he was quoting Shakespeare.
One workshop paid him 30 30
The British party is listed on the London Stock Exchange
Offers from various insurance companies
North Sea Brent price rises
Synonyms of Quoted
bid, iterate, repeat, say again, price, parrot, charge, recite, quote, echo, rate, offer, cost, tender, reproduce, estimated price, restate, set, figure, state, retell, estimate
Meanings of Price:
Determine the amount required (something offered for sale)
The amount that is given as an expectation, need, or payment of something.
Unwanted experiences, events or actions that are necessary as conditions to achieve the desired goal.
Sentences of Price
The cost of watches in this range is 14.50
Land can be sold at a higher price.
The price of success is a day of debate
Synonyms of Price
terms, forfeiture, result, penalty, total, fee, sacrifice, set the price of, estimate, selling price, cost, rate, evaluate, toll, charge, figure, sum, amount, fare, payment, asking price, assess, forfeit, appraise, assay, fix the price of, put a price on, consequence, value, levy