Que Sera Meaning

Que Sera Meaning

What is a Sierra Sierra? ۔

My daughter is from school and she told me that she has learned to sing a sera sera. So the name is Sierra Sierra whatever it is ... He asked about the meaning of Sierra Sierra. Can anyone help? Thank you very much.

To update

Thanks to everyone who responded, I thought that would be it. Is it in Spanish? What is Que et Sera?

I just found a good song on the web:

http://www.brix.de/bliothek/liederbuch/que_sera ....

A friend referred me to a free translation service.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Spain is what you want to be.

Portuguese What should you be?

The literal meaning is y.

But in music it means that whatever happens will happen. Music instantly tells you what it means, what it will be, whatever it is.

Que Sera Meaning

Que Sera Meaning

What is Que Sera Sera? 3

My daughter is from school and she told me she learned to sing Que Sera Sera. So whatever the name is Que Sera Sera ... he asked the meaning of Que Sera Sera. Can anyone help? Thank you very much.

update

Thanks to everyone who responded, I thought that would be it. Is it in Spanish? What is Que et Sera?

I just found a nice song on the web:

Sorry for some typos

Spain that you should be

Portuguese What should you be?

The literal meaning will be the meaning of y.

But in music it means what is going to happen, what is going to happen. Music instantly tells you what it means, what it will be, whatever it is.

what is the meaning of this?

فجائیہ

Used to convey the realistic impression that real events are beyond the control of the speaker.

Or in:

The Spanish quà © will be what it will be, because for the 1956 song "Que Sera, SeraÃ"

From the Oxford Dictionary

This means that whatever happens will happen. If he said anything, he would not ask. Que Sera Sera ... Repeat in English only. Because it's not our job to make sure he gets what he wants.

Whatever happens will happen

This is the term we use when, for example, we receive a gift and we only want to open a gift package for that day.

Que Sera Meaning

Que Sera Meaning

What will happen, what will happen in music?

What = what

Go

Portuguese.

Doesn't that mean that if you take me now you do it fast and hard? Maybe I'm stupid ...

Que Sera Meaning