Quantidade De Salgado Por Pessoa

How do you calculate the number of parties per capita energy and soda?

Snacks: 12 units per person

Soda: 2 liters for 8 pesos

Kiss

For each snack, calculate how much money you have or buy 5 snacks + o for each party

And soda is for 2 liters, also see how many pesos are available, and you get 1 soda d 2 liters for every 5 pesos ...

^

It already has a margin of non-disappearance

They learned from the following training:

The other 1012 people (like Anha or Mini Cube, etc., favorites I changed a little bit forever, and two others a little bit, ratio 5 for favorites 5 and 5 for others).

68 Twelve per guest, but this is a children's party because I receive 4 Twelve and 8 Brigadier Generals per person, because this is a doctor as they love children and this is a cruel number full of Brigaderos or There is a table.

There is also a fridge of 500 ml, preferably semper coca and garnet or for some guests who like it too.

Book cake If I have children, I always leave my mother or water bottles. Mina is afraid of drinking water. Big people too.

Beer for this case: I answer 500 to 800 ml per o Use it below: I know, I answer 500 ml fridge and 800 ml beer

Wine: 400 ml / guest wine

I always leave TB options for people who don't drink and don't like boxed soft drinks. I always skip  mƒÂƒÃ £ or 34 liters of juice. It is always surprising that the house is on fire.

Build passion or follow it.

The first UDP computer or guest number

Not 100 people in total, 1/3 will be easy, 2/3

Whether they are homeless or friends.

Calculator You can and do 300 grams per person

You count

I failed when I was organizing the event.

Count 10 snacks per person (chicken, rosules, cheese balls ...) consisting of meat or poultry, pastries, cheese pieces, pasta and toasts.

Trust 6 to 8 dacoits per person (Brigaderos, Beijing ...), but 80 to 100 grams per person in boluses.

4 Refrigerate chips, water or juice per person. And 2 bottles of beer for every 4 people, yes, to taste the beer very well, you can serve it.

Note: Either there are no calculus or different / children, you must calculate one by one. And there are no schemes when you are invited to come to Maize, don't you just stay in the skirt.

Find out how many people are going to buy and distribute hair that is viral

How do you calculate the number of parties per person with the amount of energy and soda per person? ۔

Snacks: 12 units per person.

Soda: 2 liters for 8 paise.

Kiss

Per salty, calculate how much money you have or buy 5 salty + a for each party.

And soda is 2 liters, also see how many people go, and you have to buy 2 liters of soda for every 5 people.

۔

It already has a margin of disappearance.

He learned from the following training:

Remaining 1012 per person (ego or mini cube etc. for favorites)

68 Twelve per guest, but it's a party for kids because I take 4 twelve and 8 brigadiers per person, because it's a postman who likes kids and it's cruel, not a full table of brigadiers.

Refrigerator 500 800 ml, here preferable semper coca and guarani, R $ or a large amount for some guests who like it.

Book - Cave. If I have children, I always leave my mother or water bottles. Mania is afraid of drinking water. Big people too.

Beer for the case: I respond to 500 to 800 ml per o Use it below: I know, I respond to 500 ml of refrigerator and 800 ml of beer

Alcohol: 400 ml / guest wine.

I always leave TB options for people who don't drink or like boxed soft drinks. I always skip 34 or 34 liters of juice. It's always amazing that the house is on fire.

Build passion or follow it.

u.deve First computer or guest count.

Not 100 people in total, 1/3 will be easy, 2/3.

Whether they are homeless or friends.

Calculator You can and do 300 grams per person.

You count

That's what I failed to do when I organized the event.

Count 10 snacks per person (chips, frogs, cheese balls ...) Meat or chicken branches, pastries, cheese breads, pasta and toast.

Count 6 to 8 dacoins per person (Brigadier, Beijing ...), but 80 to 100 grams per person in bowls.

Count 4 refrigerator chips, water or juice per person. And 2 bottles of beer for 4 people, yes, knowing a lot of beer, can be offered.

Note: Either not calculus or different / child, you must count as a number. Don't forget to give to someone so that when the guests come, I am not the only one to stay in the skirt.

Just find out how much you will buy and share the number of people who have gone viral.