Quality of life,
Definition of Quality of life:
The standard of health, comfort, and happiness experienced by an individual or group.
Quality of life is a non-financial component associated with job and life satisfaction. When used in a work-related way, qualify of life often refers to the time and ability to do the thing you enjoy. If a job pays a lot of money but requires so many working hours that the worker cannot enjoy any of the money earned, that is a poor quality of life. If a job provides time to enjoy life but leaves the worker too tired, injured, stressed out, or otherwise unable to enjoy his or her earnings, this is another detriment to the quality of life. It is common today to weigh both salary and quality of life when considering how good or bad a job is.
Quality of life is a highly subjective measure of happiness that is an important component of many financial decisions. Factors that play a role in the quality of life vary according to personal preferences, but they often include financial security, job satisfaction, family life, health, and safety. Financial decisions can often involve a tradeoff wherein quality of life is decreased in order to save money or earn more money, or, conversely, quality of life can be increased by spending more money.
Daily living enhanced by wholesome food and clean air and water, enjoyment of unfettered open spaces and bodies of water, conservation of wildlife and natural resources, security from crime, and protection from radiation and toxic substances. It may also be used as a measure of the energy and power a person is endowed with that enable him or her to enjoy life and prevail over lifes challenges irrespective of the handicaps he or she may have.
How to use Quality of life in a sentence?
- The things that are needed for a good quality of life.
- Quality of life is a work-related concept.
- Barbaras inconsiderate neighbors were really starting to affect our quality of life , so she decided shed be better off giving in and moving away instead of staying there on principle and being miserable.
- It measures non-financial aspects of a job that might lead to worker happiness or unhappiness.
- I enjoyed a higher quality of life once I cut out unnecessary expenses in my life, this translated into a happier and more productive self in the office as well.
- Some common quality of life factors includes free time, commute, weather, and access arts and culture.
- By exercising daily and eating healthy foods, you will stay healthy, which in turn, will give you a better quality of life .
Meaning of Quality of life & Quality of life Definition