Definition of Quality management:
Quality management is the act of overseeing all activities and tasks that must be accomplished to maintain a desired level of excellence. This includes the determination of a quality policy, creating and implementing quality planning and assurance, and quality control and quality improvement. It is also referred to as total quality management (TQM).
Management activities and functions involved in determination of quality policy and its implementation through means such as quality planning and quality assurance (including quality control). See also total quality management (TQM).
(A style of) management focusing on the principle of quality, especially in the development and implementation of working practices.
In general, quality management focuses on long-term goals through the implementation of short-term initiatives.
How to use Quality management in a sentence?
- The quality management was a focus as we have high standards at our firm for ensuring our customers are happy.
- You need to always have a good quality management team so that the standards your company puts out dont begin to dip.
- Our quality management plan was the best around and that gave us a lot of confidence throughout the day to make our business run smoothly.
- Quality management is the act of overseeing all activities and tasks needed to maintain a desired level of excellence.
- TQM requires that all stakeholders in a business work together to improve processes, products, services and the culture of the company itself.
- Quality management includes the determination of a quality policy, creating and implementing quality planning and assurance, and quality control and quality improvement.
Meaning of Quality management & Quality management Definition