Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP),
How Do You Define Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP)?
Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP) is basically a way for listed companies to raise capital without the need to provide legal documents to market regulators. It is common in India and other Southeast Asian countries. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) sets rules to prevent companies from relying on foreign capital.
- Qualified Institutional Investment (QIPS) is a method of issuing shares to the public without meeting general regulatory requirements.
- In contrast, PAQ follows a more flexible set of rules, where beneficiaries are more tightly controlled.
- This exercise is mainly used in India and other Southeast Asian countries.
- The PAQ is designed to avoid reliance on external sources of capital.
- A qualified company buyer (QIB) is the only company eligible to purchase QIP.
Literal Meanings of Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP)
Meanings of Qualified:
Recognized as a qualified person to perform formally certified jobs.
Not completely or completely limited.
Sentences of Qualified
Newly trained nurse
I can only classify this CD as a mixed hit
Synonyms of Qualified
certified, licensed, tentative, bounded, hesitant, chartered, professional, limited, circumscribed, conditional, guarded, equivocal, restricted, certificated, contingent, reserved, cautious
Meanings of Institutional:
From or as an institution or entity.
Sentences of Institutional
Meanings of Placement:
The act of bringing or placing someone or something in a particular place.
Sentences of Placement
Accurate microphone placement
Synonyms of Placement
deployment, disposal, arrangement, putting in place, arranging, disposition, positioning, position, stationing, install, installation, placing, emplacement, location