Purolator Ground Shipping Time Toronto To Vancouver

How long does it take a porter to fly from Toronto to Vancouver? ۔

I ordered online and wanted to know how long it would take for the item to arrive.

Article submitted on October 8, 2009.

Thanks in advance =)

update

Thanks for the reply =)

Did you know that my tracking information has not been updated since the day of delivery?

10/08/2009 5:51 PM Reserved TORONTO SORT CTR / CTR TRIE, ON de

10/08/2009 5:38 PM Transit via TORONTO SORT CTR / CTR TRIE, ON de

10/08/2009 5:37 pm Return via Purolator via TORONTO SORT CTR / CTR TRIE, ON de

nvm .. I think I will get it today.

Said it is for delivery in the car.

Thank you very much.

Field 45 working days. Fan the next day.

With its lush gardens and extremely stable weather conditions that keep the weather cool in all seasons, Vancouver is a paradise and now you will have the opportunity to learn about it from Talby. There is an active racial life in Vancouver. One of Vancouver's most popular tourist attractions is Greenville Island. Once a large industrial area, Greenville Island is now a quiet center with a comfortable and luxurious environment. Musicians and merchants were moved to warehouses with ships, theaters, galleries and restaurants. Greenville Island Public Market is one of the most attractive places and offers fruits and vegetables, seafood and a variety of specialties and prepared dishes. Probably no real area, the Arts Center is connected to the residential areas to the south by roads and sidewalks and to the Dotu Peninsula (via Fake Creek) via ferry.

Pure tracking.