Puneta

Puneta

What is Peota?

Hahaha this is a nanny ... well my husband is Puerto Rican and he says all the time ... I don't speak Spanish but he knows I know what he told me what it means but I forget Gone when it means if ** ** I know for sure which words are rude and dirty.

This means that what you say in Puerto Rican has a different meaning, if angry it can be like Ella or happy like F.

Hand work

(hnyehtah) (Spanish) is usually used to express negativity, love or frustration, is also used to express excitement. Also look for interactions that are synonymous with the vagina or used in situations where the vagina can be adjusted or changed. When used as a ponita or as a ponita, it refers to a process of its own, namely masturbation.

puà tata, which comes from puÃo (boxing) and means, as I did. This means that the word ponita needs to be used in the singular when used in the plural, because the meaning of ponitas has a completely different meaning: it can be translated almost as ly go. And is an ornament made of avocado. Jury T-shirt (cuff) on the wrist. These jewelry are very beautiful and require a lot of sales, so making these jewelry (what a thing!) Is considered uncomfortable and boring. Another word for the man used in Costa Rica is to describe the physical movement of the hand (rubbing). This does not apply to women.

This is the Puerto Rican way of quoting.

Puneta

Puneta

Say this is the word we speak for the ■■■■■.

This means you will meet your ferret.

■■■■■

Puneta