Pumice Stone For Stretch Marks

I read that using pumice stone helps to get rid of stretch marks? ۔

I tried to remove the continuous marks from the pumice stone and now they are all red and it looks like there are traces of blood in it! I don't know what to do if it's getting worse or the mucosa is gone! Please help me !!!!!!!!

update

By the way, it's over my arm!

Don't think that you can get rid of the constant marks on the pumice stone.

Have you considered using essential oils and vegetable oils as they can help remove / reduce stretch marks?

No, peeling won't make a difference to them, except for feeling bad and angry for a while. I used coke palmers and, of course, season oil. Oils and moisturizers help smooth and make the skin more elastic, but they do not fade or clear existing stretch marks. In about a year, your stretch marks will turn a pale pink and then gradually fade to silver. They're still visible if you look for them or catch them in the right light, but they don't look like angry red lines.

I don't think that's a good idea. It looks like she has changed her skin and is now bleeding from thin areas of the skin. Let the area recover. Then try acidic fruit cream for exfoliation. Drag marks disappear over time. I used to keep it around my waist and now I can't even see it.