1 teaspoon cinnamon powder

1 teaspoon of nutmeg powder

A pinch of crushed cloves

A pinch of salt

2 eggs

1 egg yolk

Feature: 9 inch cake tones

Address

Make cookie dough: Mix flour, sugar and salt in an electric mixer. Add me and stir until the dough is added to the paste and the eucalyptus pieces are still visible.

Meanwhile, mix egg yolks and milk in a small bowl.

Add the egg yolk mixture to the flour mixture and stir to make the dough. Transfer the dough to a plastic wrap, wrap tightly and refrigerate for a few hours. (The dough will stay in the fridge for a few days and a few weeks.)

On a lightweight work surface, roll half the dough into 11 to 12 inch circles 1/8 inch thick. Cover the shape with flour and join the edges. Refrigerate the cake for about 30 minutes.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Cover the cake with dried walnuts from the foil. Cook until golden, 45 minutes. Remove the foil and walnuts.

Meanwhile, make the filling: Keep the oven down to 325 degrees F. Combine squash and sugar in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until light and thick, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat and add cream, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, salt, egg and yolk. Add the filling to the tarts and cook for 45 to 55 minutes until cooked through. Cool and service

Halloween cake is my favorite

Publix Pumpkin Pie

Publix Pumpkin Pie

Copy Publix Pumpkin Pie Recipe?

I was thinking about cake and you know it's hard to stop when you do. Can anyone estimate the proportion of ingredients in pumpkin pie? I really like your recipe because it's not too shiny and it's not too cute. I know the pumpkin season is over. However, making cakes in my house, especially pumpkin pie, costs very little.

(Publics is a supermarket chain in the southeastern United States)

Ingredients

Pie layer:

2 cups wheat flour

1 table sugar

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 cup uncooked oil, chopped

2 egg yolks

3 sticks of milk

Doll:

1 1/2 cups of canned pumpkin

1/2 cup of sugar broth

2/3 cup heavy cream

7 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk

1 1/2 tablespoons of condensed milk

1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

1 1/2 tea powder

1 teaspoon cinnamon powder

1 teaspoon of nutmeg powder

A pinch of crushed cloves

A pinch of salt

2 eggs

1 egg yolk

Feature: 9 inch cake tones

Address

Make cookie dough: Mix flour, sugar and salt in an electric mixer. Add me and continue stirring until the mixture sticks and nut clips are still visible during gluing.

Meanwhile, mix the egg yolk and milk in a small bowl.

Add the egg yolk mixture to the flour mixture and stir to make the dough. Transfer the dough to a plastic wrap, wrap tightly and refrigerate for a few hours. (Flour can be refrigerated for several days and in the freezer for several weeks.)

On a lightly floured work surface, roll half the dough into 11 to 12 inch circles 1/8 inch thick. Cover the shape with flour and join the edges. Refrigerate the cake for about 30 minutes.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Cover the cake with aluminum foil and stuff with dried walnuts. Cook until golden, 45 minutes. Remove the foil and walnuts.

Meanwhile, make the filling: lower the oven to 325 degrees F. Add the pumpkin and sugar to a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and thick, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat and add cream, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, salt, egg and yolk. Add the filling to the tarts and cook for 45 to 55 minutes until cooked through. Cool and service

Publix Pumpkin Pie

Publix Pumpkin Pie

Copy Public Pumpkin Pie Prescription? ۔

I was thinking about cake and you know it's hard to stop when you do. Can anyone guess the ratio of ingredients to publis in your pumpkin pie? I really like your recipe because it is neither too shiny nor too sweet. Pumpkins are out of season, I know. However, cakes in my house, especially pumpkin pie, are very cheap.

(Publics is a supermarket chain in the southeastern United States)

Ingredients

Pie crust:

2 cups wheat flour

1 table sugar.

1/4 teaspoon salt.

1 cup unsalted oil, chopped.

2 egg yolks

3 sticks of milk.

Furniture:

1 1/2 cup canned pumpkin.

1/2 cup sugar broth.

2/3 cup heavy cream.

7 tablespoons sweet condensed milk.

6 1/2 tablespoons condensed milk.

1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract.

1 1/2 tea powder.

1 teaspoon cinnamon powder.

1 tea nutmeg powder.

A pinch of crushed cloves.

A pinch of salt

2 eggs

1 egg yolk

Feature: 9 inch cake tones.

Instructions

Make cookie dough: Mix flour, sugar and salt in an electric mixer. Add me and keep stirring until the dough is added to the paste and the walnut pieces are still visible.

Meanwhile, mix the egg yolk and milk in a small bowl.

Add the egg yolk mixture to the flour mixture and stir to make a dough. Transfer the dough to a plastic wrap, wrap tightly, and refrigerate for a few hours. (The dough will stay in the fridge for a few days and a few weeks.)

On a lightly floured work surface, knead half the dough into 1/8 inch thick circles of 11 to 12 inches. Cover the shape with flour and join the edges. Refrigerate the cake for about 30 minutes.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.

Cover the pies with foil and dried walnuts. Cook until golden, 45 minutes. Remove the foil and walnuts.

Meanwhile, make the stuffing: lower the oven to 325 degrees F. Combine squash and sugar in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and thickened, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat and add cream, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, salt, eggs and yolk. Put the filling in the tarts and cook for 45 to 55 minutes until cooked through. Cool and serve

Publix Pumpkin Pie