Publix Carrot Cake

Publix Carrot Cake

Publix Carrot Cake Recipe? 3

I like Publix carrot cake, but I can't buy it anymore. Hahaha so I was wondering if anyone knows the original recipe used by bakers at Public Bakery. I researched many recipes of carrot cake online, but what is the official recipe used?

Thanks!

To update

I'm pretty sure the Publix version doesn't have pineapple ... but thanks for the tip!

I think the recipe below looks like a ■■■■■ carrot cake and I can try it.

Note: No pineapple.

The material oven is preheated to 350 degrees F.

3 eggs

11/4 cup vegetable oil

2 cups wheat flour

2 cups sugar

2 hours lower leg

1 C. Chemical yeast

1/2 teaspoon baking powder

1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt

1 cup (6 oz) baby carrots

1 pack of Baby Apple Jelly (31/2 oz)

1 container (31/2 oz) Aot infant formula.

1/2 cup stuffed walnuts or pecans, optional.

Address

Beat eggs and oil in a large bowl for 2 minutes. Add flour, sugar, cinnamon, yeast, baking soda and salt to the egg mixture. Add baby food to mix well. Add walnuts or pecans as needed.

Pour into a greased 15-inch baking dish. x 10 inches x 1 inch frying pan.

Bake at 350 degrees F for 2025 minutes or until the toothpick is placed near the center and does not clean. Cool on a wire rack.

Ice formation

Income

1 packet (8 ounces) creamy, soft cheese

1/2 cup ah, soft

1 C. Vanilla extract

33/4 cup icing sugar

Address

In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and a frothy cream. Beat with vanilla. Slowly add the icing sugar. Freeze the cake and refrigerate.

To enjoy! :)

Ingredients 375 gms icing sugar 250 gms (no salt) 4 medium eggs 450 gms ground carrots 1 orange (juice) 150 gms ground almonds 2 orange peel 250 gms wheat flour 2 tbsp. 65 grams unsalted oil (make sure oil and cheese are at room temperature) 400 g sifted powdered sugar 1 tablespoon METd1 vanilla extract. Preheat oven to 180 ° C / 350F / Gas. 4. 2. Butter a 23cm cake ton. 3. Beat the orange zest and sugar until frothy. 4. Add eggs (not too fast), beat one at a time and add the rest. 5. Add crushed carrots and chopped almonds. 6. Add vanilla extract and orange juice. 7. Sift flour, soda and salt and mix in cake batter. 8. Put the dough in the prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour. To check if the cake is ready, make a hole in the center of the cake with a skewer, if it is very clean then the cake is ready. 9. To prepare the topping, stir in the cream cheese and cheese until smooth. 10. Add icing sugar and vanilla extract and stir till smooth. Frosting will fill well. 11. Spread icing on cakes and veggies! Serving Size: 1012 Preparation time: 30 minutes Cooking time: up to 1 euro

Content:

2 1/4 cup whole purpose flour

1 1/2 teas baking powder

1 teaspoon baking powder

1 teaspoon cinnamon powder

1/4 tea powder

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/4 tea nutmeg powder

4 extra large eggs at room temperature

1 1/2 cup sugar

1 cup rapeseed oil

With 1/2 cup milk

2/3 cup packaged brown sugar

2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract

1/2 cup pineapple puree, dried

1 pound finely chopped carrots

1 cup toasted walnuts

1 cup golden raisins

1 serving cream cheese topping (as advised)

Address:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Publix Carrot Cake