Pronounce Abrielle

Pronounce Abrielle

How do you say Abrielle?

Abrielle is pronounced like Gabrielle's daughter, but without G. she pronounces the names.

Pronunciation: AybrEEell

Name type: first name
Sex: Women
Origin: French
Additional information: French version of Abigail
What does it mean?Meaning: God is my strength. The name Abrielle means that God is my strength and is of French origin. Abrielle is a name used by parents who consider baby names for girls. Short form of the name Gabrielle.

Do you also know what the name Brielle means?

The name Brielle means that God is my strength and is of French origin.

Likewise, you may be wondering how is Abrielle spelled?

Bring your knowledge about the name Abrielle. It is an Italian name and is pronounced like Ahbreeelleuh or Ahbreeelle.

How many people are nominated in the United States?

Statistics from the US Census Bureau show that there are at least 151,671 different surnames and 5,163 different names in the United States. Some names are more common than others. There are 44,935 people named John Smith in the United States.

Does the name Adriel appear in the Bible?

Adriel is a rather obscure Biblical name that comes from Hebrew and means disciple or flock of God. In 1 Samuel 18:19 Adriel is presented as the son of King Saul.

What does the name Adrianle mean?

The name Adrielle is a baby boy name for Latin baby names. In Latin names, the first name Adrielle means: D'Adria, the Adriatic Sea. It also means dark.

What does Aurielle's name mean?

The name Aurielle is a Latin name for baby names. In Latin names, the first name Aurielle means: Dorée.

Pronounce Abrielle