Prom

Prom,

How To Define Prom?

1. Prom means, The program is easy to read. On a computer, a permanent memory chip that can only be registered once by a computer user, not by the manufacturer. The data is secure and cannot be changed.

Meanings of Prom

1. Usually for elementary or high school students, a regular dance is performed by high schools at the end of the school year.

2. Usually along the edge of the resort, the public walkways are smooth.

3. Classical music concerts were attended by the public, emphasizing a series of concerts held each year at the Royal Albert Hall in London.

4. A memory chip that can only be programmed once by a manufacturer or user.

Sentences of Prom

1. An appointment for Ted Prom

Synonyms of Prom

ball, discotheque

Prom,

How Do You Define Prom?

1. Memory for reading program only. In a computer, a permanent memory chip that can only be registered once by a computer user, not the manufacturer, after which the data can be stored and cannot be changed.

Meanings of Prom

1. Paved public board walks, usually with a resort board walk.

2. Dance or formal dance in high school or college, especially a dance performed for graduates at the end of the school year.

3. Classical music concert with a large audience, especially one of the concert series that takes place every year at the Royal Albert Hall in London.

Sentences of Prom

1. He took a shortcut in the dance.

2. He asked me to do school dance, but I refused.

3. Last night of prom

Prom,

Prom: What is the Meaning of Prom?

Meaning of Prom: Programmable read-only memory. In a computer, a permanent memory chip that the computer user can only register once, not the manufacturer, after which the data can be stored and cannot be exchanged.

Meanings of Prom

1. Smooth public board walk, usually with resort board walk.

2. A formal dance or dance at school or university, especially a dance performed at the end of the school year for high school students.

3. Classical music concerts with large audiences, especially one of the annual concert series at the Royal Albert Hall in London.

Sentences of Prom

1. He took a shortcut through the dance.

2. He asked me for school dance, but I refused.