Definition of Project management:
Project management involves the planning and organization of a company's resources to move a specific task, event, or duty towards completion. It can involve a one-time project or an ongoing activity, and resources managed include personnel, finances, technology, and intellectual property.
The body of knowledge concerned with principles, techniques, and tools used in planning, control, monitoring, and review of projects.
Project management is often associated with fields in engineering and construction and, more lately, health care and information technology (IT), which typically have a complex set of components that have to be completed and assembled in a set fashion to create a functioning product.
How to use Project management in a sentence?
- On a very basic level, project management includes the planning, initiation, execution, monitoring, and closing of a project.
- I enjoyed being in charge of the construction project at our church because I am very proficient in project management .
- Many different types of project management methodologies and techniques exist, including traditional, waterfall, agile, and lean.
- If someone wants to control all aspects of a build they need to be very highly involved in the project management .
- I went back to school to get a certificate degree in project management , hoping that this would lead to a promotion and/or a raise at work.
- Project management is used across industries and is an important part of the success of construction, engineering, and IT companies.
Meaning of Project management & Project management Definition