Definition of Product:
Law: A commercially distributed good that is (1) tangible personal property, (2) output or result of a fabrication, manufacturing, or production process, and (3) passes through a distribution channel before being consumed or used.
Marketing: A good or service that most closely meets the requirements of a particular market and yields enough profit to justify its continued existence. As long as cars are manufactured, companies such as Michelin that produce tires fill the market need and continue to be profitable.
A quantity obtained by multiplying quantities together, or from an analogous algebraic operation.
A thing or person that is the result of an action or process.
A good, idea, method, information, object or service created as a result of a process and serves a need or satisfies a want. It has a combination of tangible and intangible attributes (benefits, features, functions, uses) that a seller offers a buyer for purchase. For example a seller of a toothbrush not only offers the physical product but also the idea that the consumer will be improving the health of their teeth.
An article or substance that is manufactured or refined for sale.
Synonyms of Product
Object, Thing, Item, Unit, Artefact, Piece of merchandise, Commodity, Product, Result, Consequence, Outcome, Effect, Upshot, Fruit, By-product, Spin-off, Legacy, Issue, Account, Aftermath, Aggregate, Amount, Article, Article of commerce, Article of merchandise, Bearing, Box score, Bumper crop, By-product, Cast, Commodity, Consequence, Consequent, Corollary, Count, Crop, Derivation, Derivative, Development, Difference, Distillate, Drug, Effect, Event, Eventuality, Eventuation, Fallout, Feature, Fruit, Goods, Handiwork, Harvest, Issue, Item, Lead item, Leader, Legacy, Logical outcome, Loss leader, Make, Merchandise, Number, Offering, Offshoot, Offspring, Outcome, Outgrowth, Output, Precipitate, Proceeds, Produce, Production, Quantity, Reckoning, Result, Resultant, Score, Second crop, Seconds, Sequel, Sequela, Sequence, Sequent, Special, Spin-off, Standard article, Staple, Staple item, Sum, Summation, Tale, Tally, The bottom line, The story, The whole story, Total, Turnout, Upshot, Vendible, Vintage, Ware, Whole, Work, X number, Yield
How to use Product in a sentence?
- The total claimed on the work order is 63 hours and the amount charged is simply the product of that number multiplied by the hourly rate.
- Food products.
- When you are working as a sales agent, you must persuade people that your product s are useful and interesting so that you can make the most money.
- His daughter, the product of his first marriage.
- His idea for a product was a genius one, but he didnt have enough money to make or produce it on his own.
- Janice know a lot about hair product s because, as a professional stylist and owner of her very own hair salon, she uses them quite regularly to style her clients hair.
Meaning of Product & Product Definition