Definition of Processing:
Movement of data or material towards a known goal or end result, by passing it through a series of stages or a sequence of actions.
A natural appendage or outgrowth on or in an organism, such as a protuberance on a bone.
A summons or writ requiring a person to appear in court.
Perform a series of mechanical or chemical operations on (something) in order to change or preserve it.
A series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end.
Synonyms of Processing
Procedure, Operation, Action, Activity, Exercise, Affair, Business, Job, Task, Undertaking, Proceeding, Accounting, Analysis, Architecture, Arrangement, Assembly, Automatic electronic navigation, Basic training, Braking, Briefing, Building, Casting, Clearing the decks, Composition, Computation, Construction, Conversion, Coordination, Crafting, Craftsmanship, Creation, Cultivation, Devising, Elaboration, Equipment, Erection, Extraction, Fabrication, Fact distribution, Familiarization, Fashioning, Fixing, Forecasts, Formation, Forming, Formulation, Foundation, Framing, Groundwork, Growing, Handicraft, Handiwork, Harvesting, Inspection, Machining, Makeready, Making, Making ready, Manipulation, Manufacture, Manufacturing, Milling, Mining, Mobilization, Molding, Nonlinear calibrations, Output measurement, Planning, Prearrangement, Prefabrication, Preliminaries, Preliminary, Preliminary act, Preliminary step, Prep, Preparation, Preparatory study, Preparing, Prepping, Prerequisite, Pretreatment, Producing, Propaedeutic, Provision, Raising, Readying, Record keeping, Refining, Shaping, Smelting, Spadework, Steering, Supersonic flow detection, Training, Treatment, Trial, Tryout, Warm-up, Workmanship, Summons, Writ, Subpoena
How to use Processing in a sentence?
- The plaintiff must issue his process and must serve it on the defendant.
- I practiced parallel processing and could remain in this reality frame while also switching to another to experience life in a new way.
- The salmon is quickly processed after harvest to preserve the flavour.
- Mark has finished processing the latest raw profit data, and is now ready to present in a less technical and easily understandable way to his boss.
- When you have a lot of data you will need to have a way of processing it quickly so that you can know what it really means.
- Triangular processes occurred in both bones of pairs 58 times from a total of 334 paired scapulae.
- Military operations could jeopardize the peace process.
Meaning of Processing & Processing Definition