Definition of Process:
A summons or writ requiring a person to appear in court.
Sequence of interdependent and linked procedures which, at every stage, consume one or more resources (employee time, energy, machines, money) to convert inputs (data, material, parts, etc.) into outputs. These outputs then serve as inputs for the next stage until a known goal or end result is reached.
A series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end.
Perform a series of mechanical or chemical operations on (something) in order to change or preserve it.
A natural appendage or outgrowth on or in an organism, such as a protuberance on a bone.
Synonyms of Process
Summons, Writ, Subpoena, Afro, MO, Act, Activity, Algorithm, Alter, Analog process, Answer, Approach, Arrange, Attack, Barber, Behavior pattern, Bench warrant, Blow up, Blueprint, Bob, Capias, Carve, Caveat, Change, Chisel, Clear for action, Clear the decks, Coif, Coiffure, Cold wave, Conk, Convert, Course, Course of action, Cruise, Cultivate, Cure, Deal with, Death warrant, Deploy, Develop, Development, Digital process, Dispose of, Dress, Enlarge, Excrescence, Excrescency, Extract, Fare, Fashion, Feeling, Fieri facias, Fix, Fix up, Form, Function, Get ready, Go, Grow, Guise, Habere facias possessionem, Haircut, Hairdo, Hairstyle, Handle, Harvest, Headdress, Hie, Home permanent, Hunting, Injunction, Input oscillation, Interdict, Journey, Line, Line of action, Lines, Machine, Make arrangements, Make preparations, Make ready, Manage, Mandamus, Mandate, Mandatory injunction, Manipulate, Manner, Manner of working, Marshal, Means, Measure, Method, Methodology, Mill, Mine, Mittimus, Mobilize, Mode, Mode of operation, Mode of procedure, Modify, Modus, Modus operandi, Motion, Natural, Nisi prius, Notice, Notification, Offset, Operation, Order, Organize, Oscillatory behavior, Overcorrection of error, Overshoot, Pass, Permanent, Permanent wave, Plan, Pompadour, Practice, Prearrange, Precept, Prep, Prepare, Pretreat, Print, Procedure, Proceed, Proceeding, Procure materials, Prohibitory injunction, Provide, Pump, Push on, Put in shape, Raise, Ready, Ready up, Rear, Refine, Repair, Routine, Search warrant, Self-excitation, Settle preliminaries, Shingle, Smelt, Step, Stock, Stock up, Store, Style, System, Tack, Take care of, Tan, Technique, The drill, The how, The way of, Tone, Transform, Travel, Treat, Trim, Try out, Utilize, Warrant, Warrant of arrest, Warrant of attorney, Wave, Way, Wise, Writ, Procedure, Operation, Action, Activity, Exercise, Affair, Business, Job, Task, Undertaking, Proceeding
How to use Process in a sentence?
- Triangular processes occurred in both bones of pairs 58 times from a total of 334 paired scapulae.
- The various stages in processing the wool.
- Remember the process and you can move forward, but take a long time to figure out exactly what it is that you are doing.
- It turned out that, for Gene, adopting a child was a very difficult process , since he no stable income, and could not vouch for his own caregiving skills.
- The process in which the plastic tubing is made carries throughout the factory, as we will demonstrate on the tour about to be taken.
- The plaintiff must issue his process and must serve it on the defendant.
- Military operations could jeopardize the peace process.
Meaning of Process & Process Definition