Definition of Principal:
Principal is a term that has several financial meanings. The most common use refers to the amount of money that is borrowed or invested. Like the previous one, it can also refer to the core value of security.
The person directly responsible for the crime.
Trade: A key player in business transactions.
The amount borrowed or invested with the payment of interest.
Titles: The face value of the title.
The main beam that supports Tuesday.
The person who has the highest authority or the most important position in an organization, institution or group.
(Amount) represents the amount actually invested or borrowed.
The stopping organ plays the open pipe master record, usually an octave above the scale.
Law: (1) The party that appoints another (agent) to act on your behalf. ()) A party with primary responsibility, which is different from support, belief or belief. ()) Whoever commits a crime actively participates in his act or directly or indirectly advises or recruits another person to do so.
Contract: A customer who places an order with a contractor to execute an order or project in accordance with the terms of the contract. Also known as owner.
The user can also nominate one or more individual parties, private company owners or principal participants in the transaction.
Finance: Any capital other than income (interest).
The person for whom the other person acts as a representative or agent.
First, in terms of importance.
Synonyms of Principal
Larigot, Headmost, Capital, Reed stop, Banner, Manager, Block flute, Vox angelica, Capital funds, Dean of men, Headmaster, Ranket, Prevailing, Bourdon, Mixture, Administration, Cornopean, Controlling, Stopped flute, Higher-up, Topflight, Head, Leading, Diapason, Magisterial, Uppermost, Predominant, Clarion, Sesquialtera, Leading man, Flute stop, Dominant, Nonpareil, Working capital, Central, Prime, Capital gains distribution, Foremost, CEO, All-absorbing, Prima donna, Virtuoso, Director, Financial resources, Premier, Superman, String diapason, The greatest, Ruler, Heroine, Highest, First tragedian, Head, Prodigy, Hybrid stop, Mutation stop, Front, Feature attraction, Employer, Dean of women, Cash reserves, Doyen, Main, Chief, Heavy lead, Supreme, Working capital, Cromorna, Melodia, Managing director, Register, Boss, Harmonic flute, Leading lady, Primary, Unda maris, Capital, Crowning, Fund, Stop, Key, Maiden, Ruler, Starring, Managing director, Electronics king, Spitz flute, Fugleman, Topmost, Resources, Danseur noble, Paramount, Foremost, Dean, Champion, Kingfish, Leading light, Leader, Genius, Chief executive, Superior, Concert flute, Top dog, Octave, Paragon, MD, Owner, Quint, Twelfth, Chief, Gamba, Capital structure, King, Oboe, Posaune, Controller, Leader, Chairman, Floating capital, Supervisor, Shawm, Dominant, Capital sum, Supereminent, Director, Personage, Diva, Primal, Senior, Boss, First, Ruling, Chairwoman, Main, Most prominent, Provost, First, Primary, Voix celeste, Chief, Circulating capital, Cornet, Star, Rohr flute, Singer, Corpus, Important person, Bombard, Headliner, Major, Vice-chancellor, Protagonist, Chief executive officer, Backing, Trombone, Organ stop, Rector, Kingpin, Dulciana, Fourniture, Proprietor, Tierce, Stellar, Moneyed capital, Cymbel, Tremolo, Focal, Important, Stopped diapason, Nazard, Superstar, Outstanding, Overriding, Predominant, Luminary, President, Money, Superintendent, Capitalization, Rank, Prominent, Vox humana, Cardinal, Chairman, Trumpet, Ace, Koppel flute, Commander, Claribel, Master spirit, Venture capital, Administrator, Chancellor, Ranking, Equity capital, Lead, Chief executive officer, Foundation stop, Honcho, Headmistress, Gedeckt, President, Investment, High priest, Clarinet, The most, Great, Arch, Cello, Master, Hero, Jeune premier, Laureate, Prominent, Fixed capital, Vibrato, String stop, Assets, Gemshorn, Preponderant, A per se, Most important, Plein jeu, Bassoon, Quintaten, Preeminent, Sovereign, English horn, Piccolo, Leading, Academic dean, Prima ballerina, Viola, Hegemonic, Doyenne, Overruling
How to use Principal in a sentence?
- In terms of investment, real money refers to the initial amount associated with the purchase of an asset, regardless of income or interest.
- Significant value of your investment.
- The testator received two-thirds of the person's inheritance, while the rest of the family also participated.
- In the context of a loan, the actual amount refers to the initial size of the loan or security (the amount that the issuer of the security must pay).
- Complications usually involve words or actions before the client commits a crime.
- Daniel's parents are the most important investors in his business. When that happened, he bought them a new home.
- A Tokyo agent acts more like an agent than a director.
- Winners receive interest without ever touching the customer.
- Major cities of the country.
- In agreements and contractual obligations, the principal is the primary party to the transaction and the party having the transaction rights, duties and responsibilities.
- In business, managers are the ones who take the majority stake in a company and / or play a key role in its management.
- Agriculture begins with the foundation of the summit slab.
- Consumers have multiple meanings in the world of finance and business.
- A design company with directors based in San Francisco.
- In search of new offices, five companies selected Jack as their primary agent in the purchase of properties to build new office towers.
- All rules are included in the manual.
Meaning of Principal & Principal Definition