Prime Time Cigars Ship To Canada

Where can I buy Prime Time G cigarettes online and send them to Caa? 3

I am looking for a prime time cigar dealer who can send goods to Caa. I can't always access the Kahnawake reservation because I live in Quebec and I don't have a car. It's not fair that flavored cigars aren't sold everywhere anymore. I'm not stupid, I'm 34 years old and I smoke whatever I want. If you can help me get it, please email me.

update

Emma: I should have said that, but I was looking for a filter that had been around for the last few years because we used to smoke with them. Of course, they are still widely available at convenience stores for the $ 10 UNFILTER package. Very tasteless and not blended at all, you have to buy a non-cooled plastic filter. And I don't have a car. I am looking for someone who has access to Indians and is willing to send me emails etc. For a certain fee.

I live in Quebec (Montreal) and prime time cigars are still available unless there is a filter or something. And if you can't imagine them, they can be found almost everywhere they are sold. Hi, enjoy the 2 day tour and come to Montreal to buy your cigars!

Wow you have to be tall hahaha ok my friend got a length of 11 you have ordered here on the site ha I don't understand its echo. But maybe you just want to put yourself on the boys ... or adapt and: P