Presente Para Menina De 9 Anos

Or what would you give a 9 year old girl?

Doll dolls, make-up, jewelry, ■■■■■■■■ diaries, something she would love!

AC is a moon DeU ID- but it is interested ... and would not want such a place or MSM would like it.

It's in the letter, pushing or straightening, tying or going there (no need to say you're fighting), so you can call yourself Sean and he's going to dress himself What will be forced. , You will have an idea of ​​how to present it. My suggestions are dolls, bags, feminine accessories, quinces ... you will have them anyway or congratulations on your corn with them as a gift.

Make-up, educational toys. Schedule things that girls like.

As the world progresses, this person can do a lot of make-up or clothes: skirts, dresses, pants, shorts, etc. In my opinion, I hope you like it!

It depends on the child's condition.

Check the letter well..sometimes it's well from the family, don't understand ...... I took a letter and I'm going to make a kit with food, sweets and a doll, Like another kid will, or like,, I still follow .... it makes no mistake in MQ and © © but profitable ....

Kisses and beautiful ad your, and more people will do it too !!!!

Hi, make sure the dress is a good option until the next ...

One from DVD, kids, ten lots .... for example there are combinations with nudes and many ....

Or what would you give a 9 year old girl? 3

Dear friends ... © Next, I took a letter that was not able to send birth gifts to children, in a letter the girl did not say it at all or I want to win, yes it is written gift contact with children and honesty From, not so much, I can count on the help of their votes at this age, siblings, kidneys, affiliates ... when answering the vote! !!

Officials!

Dª dolls, make-up, jewelry, ■■■■■■■■ diaries, anything she will like!

MOON DEU AC is the identity but it's interesting ... and not just a place or MSM would like it.

It's in small letters, push or straighten, turn on or go there (you don't have to say you're fighting), so you can declare yourself mature and speculative. You can force yourself to dress accordingly. By looking at the baby, you will know how to present it. My tips are dolls, bags, women's accessories, quinine ... eventually you will have. Congratulations on your corn with this.

It depends on the situation or the child.

Check the letter carefully..sometimes from family, don't understand ...... I took the letter and I am going to make a kit with food, sweets and a doll, another child , Like who sings, or like, I still follow .... there's nothing wrong with im q and © © but profitable ....

Kisses and your beautiful voice, acknowledging that more people will !!!!

Hello, sure dress is a good option, until the next ...

From DVD one, children, ten lots .... for example there are collections with nude and many ....

Depending on how much you spend on BOneca, enter Clothes stuff vlw i.

You can give some clothes or make-up type toy, something for the hair because at this age they are in the stage of plowing.