Presente Para Criança De 6 Anos

What did Gustavo de Gunner, a 6-year-old, offer?

Hint of hints: 1 If you can confidently pass to rub or remove the hook or that every child talks of traveling for release as a joke, I do not want to create expectations together, it He has a country home. ..Children have unexpected desires

2 ?? ????? ??? ? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? and ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??: ???? ???? ?? ? ??? ????? ?? ???? ? ?? car? ??? ?? ? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? (???? ???? ??? ??)?

3 Matters My children have a classroom where the shop is to make a memory game, a ball, a twelve, a plastic ring, clocks, strings and a bartender, please you can serve some children with a little money.

Eat bombs here:

I usually like toy with batteries but I like to talk to dolls and dance ... or Karen Walk or fly a helicopter.

I gave my niece a doll for 5 years and she said: Or what is her face? I said: Ah and he: Ah with a disappointed face.

Now this is Lemansina, the girls really like notebooks, colored pencils, chalk boards.

Good bodyguard !!

It depends on the child. From

As kids like to get toys, if they get clothes they don't like me so much and they like LOL,

They offer a stressful education, children at this age are already quite smart.

Cilla, it's up to the child.

At that age, my daughter loved notebooks and colored pencils.

At this age my son liked ball and towel caries ...

Peacock Run Tools (Hammer and Crack)

My little cat loved makeup ...

Chocolates, toys and lots of d

My son is 5 years old and 2 months old and he likes well well rails that I don't know how to write LOL, and likes to polish nails ...