Preciso Emagrecer Urgente

I need to move on immediately .......................................... ... ............................................... ........... ............. ...... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ? ۔

Know that some sound becomes the right picture and in a short time ... please

To update

She weighs about 50 kg, as the young girl is 23 years old. I am thin, I believe I had a daughter who is getting very fat and does not lose weight but almost everything. True, I'm not ugly, it makes me sick ... I almost never go out of the house, I'm stuck at my desk and I don't even go home in the afternoon !!!

Please adjust me.

Please adjust me.

Please adjust me.

Please adjust me.

Please adjust me.

Please adjust me.

Please adjust me.

Please adjust me.

Please adjust me.

Hello ... No, I think your husband loves you, he will understand. My childhood was about 3 3 months. She is cute, 28 kg of fat, but I have already lost 18 kg, and my husband always said that she is beautiful and she loves me very much. I am doing, reduce the portion of food, do not eat too much and avoid fried foods, sweets and bread, eat vegetables, as if the green leaves are too much and bored.

It must also be included as food below to pronounce. Rate my friends, and let's force another ... Our God bless our family and especially our son ... whom we love so much ...

Cut four eggplant pieces and a small sesame which you can arrange one day with water the next day. You will see that the cave will be considered a black color. A cup of this instruction or before lunch.