Porque O Homem Sente Fraqueza Quando Ejacula

Why if I like or lack soul?

No loser or mood. or to relax all the muscles of the body.

During the procedure, the vagina or blood was mostly without the penis, the pre-■■■■■. In the same way when you eat too much or the same effect or blood is afraid to pay attention but not in your stomach helps digestion or it will be difficult because you eat too much. So this person falls asleep.

The same thing that usually happens later.

No weakness, moments of relaxation. Immediately after that moment you will run and find yourself back to the ambiguity you had before.

It is not a problem lost or a soul. As far as I know, after ■■■■■■■■■■■, for the sake of memory, the audience has to take a break (at least between 4 am and 6 am) to report that no energy is being used, nor is it being used. How to Can recommend That's why this minor grieving moment or Sono Aao beats the sequence to bring everything back to its original course.

Ma'am, the next day, it takes a few minutes to recharge the battery. Yes, that's right

Since the human body has to do it permanently. It is not made, so it is important for Mack to be interested in raising himself, there is no more benefit after enjoying it. Because men can take more time, it does not depend on minerals. Women don't enjoy the drums, not the max, so the women feel very happy but the rhythm and that's why they can't laugh.

Okay They are like a hard body and in the same way we are born waiting or enjoying poems and people relax or it is a very tiring joy after the flag. Thanks

Why if he likes Mimi or loses his soul? ۔

Hello personal, I would like to know if you really like me, it really discourages without strength in the body. And it seems that as girls become more active, they grow up, I ask you to decide that when I like it for the first time, John or I because of the weakness of the body you Thanks for the answers. keep moving

Not a loser or a loser. Do or relax all the muscles of the body.

During the act, the ovary or blood was mostly concentrated without any penis, the fairy stands. Same effect when you eat too much. Blood is afraid to concentrate, but the stomach does not digest or will become difficult after eating too much. Then the person feels sleepy.

No weakness, moments of relaxation. Shortly after that, you will run away and find yourself back on the ground or already itchy.

No question or loss or courage. As far as I know, Mum needs some rest fights after ■■■■■■■■■■■ (at least from 4am to 6am) to show that no energy is being used, for example This is a new ethoside. To recommend. point Since then, it has beaten the normal hardness moment or sleep-less-inconsistency to keep everything in order.

Or some other day, it takes a few minutes to recharge the battery. Yes yes that's it

Since the human body is not designed to perpetuate it, Happiness must have made Mack interested in bringing himself back, after enjoying it, he no longer has it. Since men can take longer, it does not depend on minerals. A woman is very happy but rhythm because she does not enjoy the drum and so I will not laugh.

Well, and as long as you are willing, (you punch or punch) then but many times you are going back and forth and taking great advantage, and not counting to breathe, and when we ■■■■■■■■■ So we are like a hard body and we wait or enjoy and then people relax or you breathe. It is a very tiring pleasure. Thanks

Why if u like meme or lose life? 3

Hi Pesjual, I'd like to know if you like me, it's really discouraging without strength in the body. And it seems that for girls; on the contrary they are more active, growing fat, I ask when I first liked it, John or I because of the weakness of the body especially your Thanks for the answers. keep moving

No loser or mood. All the muscles of the body have to rest.

During the act or when the blood was mostly concentrated without the penis, it stood still. Same or similar effect when you eat too much. Either it is afraid of concentrating blood, but does not use its stomach to help digestion, or it becomes difficult after eating too much. Then man falls asleep.

No weakness, moments of relaxation. Immediately after that, you will run to find yourself back to the vague state you were in before.

This is not a question or defeat or courage. As far as I know, meme needs to take a break from the audience after ■■■■■■■■■■■ (at least between 4am and 6am) to indicate that no energy is being used, nor How to use it. Can recommend. Since then, it has beaten the typical pro-hard moment or sleep-less-random to rearrange everything.

Mem, the next day, it takes a few minutes to recharge the battery. that's it. Exactly the same

Because the human body is not built to do this constantly, it is important for pleasure mac to take an interest in recreating itself, there is no point in enjoying it. Since men can take longer, it does not depend on minerals. A woman feels very happy but rhythm because she does not enjoy the drum and therefore I cannot laugh.

Okay, and since during the relationship, (our voice punches) then the imam goes back a lot of times and the color is big, and the breath doesn't count or, and when we ■■■■■■■■■ we feel like a hard body Happens and we wait or pump. We enjoy the poems and then first people relax or breathe then there is a very tiring pleasure. Thanks