Pollo De Mar

Pollo De Mar

Currently there is a bad amount of fish or marine animals?

Girl you can be right about that, we eat fish at least once a week, the most common being squid, hack and sea chicken.

And from your fishing in Lhasa and your land, we use a lot of carp and silverside tararera.

Angel fish

(Argentina Squatina)

This is a famous seabird.

And pse

Peace, Greeting

Husband

There is the Mountain Association which comes from a single family, I have five years of fishing height and our gospel is that the Starkas cannot be made for this prominent mark, only through it can we sell this region. You have to be very careful with commercial fishing towels to be sold as 50 or 60 CM sharks. Very careful people who like fish who are taking a family of ten scales and have a better focus on our health who are very interested in learning fish, can't come in many parts. I will also be careful with good fish-made food, even with whole fish or seafood, which is used with sauce, with the addition of Rockefort or any other flexible equipment. It's not healthy !!! Attention !!!

I want to answer something about chickens and hens, it tastes like garangada, I avoid the best.

So I thought the number was Han.

Kiss!

In fact, it's not stingy, it's from the shark family.

Well, I don't know what it is, in Spanish it's called Hahn and it looks like it tastes good.

Peace, Greeting

I honestly don't know, I always know it by the name of seabird, I like fish and shellfish, but I don't like this fish much, the first time I tasted it like chicken and when the fish Likes the taste. Is a lazy man can you tell me the number if you know the truth

Pollo De Mar

Pollo De Mar

Currently a bad amount of fish or seabirds? 3

update

Stripes

Oh !!! Then there are wings like sharks and long tails above the spine

Girl, maybe you're right. We eat fish at least once a week, the most common being octopuses, hacks and seabirds.

And from our fishing in Lhasa and you from the land, we use a lot of carp and silver side tararera.

Pollo De Mar

Pollo De Mar

Angel fish

(Argentina Squatina)

This is a famous seagull.

And pse

Definitions

Husband

Mountain is an angel fish that comes from a family of sharks. I am 5 years old at the height of fishing and we say that we protect the angel fish that cannot be made from this species of shark. You have to be very careful with commercial fishing towels. The one sold as a tuna loan is a 50 or 60 cm shark. Be very careful for those who like the Scalvo Tan High Mercury family, and they are not good for our health. Beware of fishing baskets that do not reveal any secrets. Long ago, I saw a white file being picked up with small lichens and water when this item needed to be disposed of. I recommend that fishermen be wary of any food, fish, or seafood that is used with sauces, rockfort, or other offensive food ingredients, including flavored pasta. It's not healthy !!! Attention !!!

I want to answer something about chickens and hens, it tastes like guarangada, I will avoid it.

So I thought the number was Han.

Kiss!

Pollo De Mar

Pollo De Mar

It's not really a sting, it's from the shark family.

Well, I don't know what it will be, it's called gallo in Spanish and it looks unique, delicious.

Thank you very much

I honestly don't know, I always know it by the name of seafood chicken, I like fish and seafood but I don't like that fish much, the first time I ate it tasted like chicken and when I ate fish I ate a fish. Slow master. Can you tell me the number if you know the truth?

Pollo De Mar

Pollo De Mar

Pollo De Mar

Sea chicken is mac, after all sea chicken.

Medical witch!

Honey You know more about fish than that.

Stripes

It's a queue because people don't know what they're eating ...

Pollo De Mar