Pode Fazer Transvaginal Menstruada

Can I translate it during menstruation? 3

Consult my echo and he asked me for a translation for the next fifth mass, for you, how are you my cyst, because I was in severe pain from taking pain medication (postan), yes my sample went down , What's in it? Has the soil been resisted or has the fifth been tested?

Strength can be a little limited and painful, but if you do some research you will see that there is no restriction on me, you do not feel any pain in sims .... visit this site:

My ■■■■■■■■■■■ during the day also tells me to take poston or medicine, it increases my flow and my pain also makes my period very heavy, I am afraid of death by taking this medicine because whenever my menstruation comes, my action Or even more menstruation Menstruation Worst Menstruation Worst aaaaaaaa You Can't Translate Menstruation Don't Schedule Another Thursday Next Day, bjj

Honey, no, I can translate, menstrual ultrasound. Check or check another day. Good type!

This doctor Lúcineia Carval © © crazy Â? If the doctor told you to do this, yes, I already have my period, if it bleeds a lot, I said that because she has hormonal problems, I have been menstruating for 16 days and the doctor Has suggested an immediate transfer. It is already called the subject of health, which should make treatment uniform or faster. properly.

Well you can!